BloodRayne: The Third Reich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
BloodRayne: The Third Reich is a 2011 sequel to the BloodRayne film, directed by Uwe Boll, and based on the video game BloodRayne. Its plot is more in-line with the games, with Rayne fighting Nazis in Europe during World War II.
Tropes used in BloodRayne: The Third Reich include:
- Coitus Ensues: Rayne having sex with Nathaniel for no legitimate reason.
- Fan Service: Rayne lounging in the brothel.
- Mad Scientist: Dr. Mangler.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Rayne.
- Pre-Ass-Kicking One-Liner: "Guten tag, motherfuckers!"
- What Measure Is a Mook?: Rayne herself mentions that the German soldiers sign up for her slaughter campaign when they "Donned jackboots and fell into rank and file." However, this is overshadowed by the fact that Rayne and Nathaniel have a brief conversation about the word donned being dated despite the fact that Nathaniel should not actually be speaking English.