Faylan is a Japanese pop singer who gained fame in 2009 with her single "mind as Judgment". Since then, she's done quite a few anime themes. Many of her songs have a heavy, rockish sound to them, though she does have lighter, more poppish numbers, too. Of course, she very definitely has the vocal range to match.
She hails from Saitama and is affectionately called "Faynyan" by her fanbase.
- Polaris (2010)
- ALIVE (2011)
- Prism (2013)
- FAYvorite! (2014)
- "Gekka no Rasen" (2007)
- "mind as Judgment" (2009, from Canaan)
- "I sing by my soul" (2009)
- "Errand" (2010, from Seikon no Qwaser)
- "Serious-Age" (2010)
- "Last vision for last" (2010, from Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls)
- "Honno no DOUBT" (2010, from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes)
- "Shuumatsu no Fractal" (2011)
- "Rasen, Arui wa Seinaru Yokubou" (2011, from Seikon no Qwaser)
- "Blood Teller" (2011, from Mirai Nikki)
- "Dead END" [from Mirai Nikki] /Soukyu no Hikari [from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift] (2012)
- "White Justice" (2012, from Mobile Suit Gundam AGE)
Faylan provides examples of the following tropes:
This page needs more trope entries. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.
- Gratuitous English: Varying amounts.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: Yes.