Ghost in the Shell
|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
This should be a proper disambiguation page, not a work page, and the contents of its subpages divided up among the relevant individual works.
Cyberpunk and/or Post Cyber Punk franchise about a cyborg woman in an elite Japanese police force. While each part shares the same characters, settings, and themes, the plot and continuity varies between the different adaptations. Brought to you by Masamune Shirow.
- Ghost in the Shell: The original manga by Shirow Masamune.
- Ghost in the Shell: The 1995 anime film adaptation, directed by Mamoru Oshii.
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, the 2004 sequel.
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: The anime TV series adaptation. Followed up by the second season, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig and The Movie Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society.
- Ghost in the Shell: Arise: A film and TV series that re-imagines the original manga.
- Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie: The sequel film to Arise.
- Ghost in the Shell: The 2017 live-action adaptation starring Scarlett Johansson.
If you are looking for a trope about people living inside your head, it's here.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.