A Hanna-Barbera cartoon about the adventures of a con-artist wolf (voiced by Daws Butler with the impersonation of Phil Silvers) who is always trying to cheat his way into the simple life. He is often accompanied by his young, diminutive sidekick, Ding-A-Ling Wolf (voiced by Doug Young with the impersonation of Buddy Hackett), both of whom are featured as part of The Huckleberry Hound Show in their own segment.
- The Charmer: Hokey
- Crying Wolf: After reading The Boy Who Cried Wolf to Ding-A-Ling, Hokey tried to steal some sheep hoping the boy herding them wouldn't be taken seriously. It didn't work. It wasn't even known if that boy had pulled the prank in the first place.
- Let's Get Dangerous: In the episode "Robot Plot", Ding-A-Ling beats a robot with a large stick after he sees it strangling Hokey. That scene was enough to qualify little Ding as a Badass Adorable.
- Limited Wardrobe: Subverted, as Ding-A-Ling has both a red and a black hat.
- Nice Hat: Both Hokey and Ding-A-Ling.
- Puppy Dog Eyes: Ding-A-Ling
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Ding-A-Ling
- Schemer: Hokey
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: Ding-A-Ling