- Crosses the Line Twice: On any other talk show, having the guests attack each other would be national news. Here? They have a fight bell. Ding ding!
- And classic lines like these:
"Wull ah don't need a vie-brator cuz ah gut ma husband!!"
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: One word: GWAR.
- Expectation Lowerer: Every guest. One of the reasons people get such pleasure from this show is the schadenfreude of gloating at how pathetic most of the guests are.
- Guilty Pleasure
- Memetic Badass: Steve Wilkos.
- Memetic Mutation: GET OFF MY STAGE!!
- GET OFF THE CHAIR, YOU AIN'T SITTING ON THE CHAIR!!
- JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!, to the point that any time there's a fight in real life, you can expect it to be chanted.
- Narm Charm: Springer is the silliest, most overwrought show on television. And that's why we love it.
- Seasonal Rot: As stated earlier, the subject matter used to be as straight-laced as Oprah or The View.
- Unfortunate Implications: In the crossdresser episodes, it's a little disconcerting how swiftly a man will start beating up the person he thought a minute ago was a woman.
- Nevermind that, for all intents and purposes, people who are actually transgendered should be treated as the gender they are attempting to become...