Kuso Miso Technique literally translates to "shit soup technique" referring to when your soup is so bad it's hard to tell the difference between it and... well, feces.
The 10-page manga story follows Masaki Michishita, who is rushing to use the public toilets in the park when he sees a good-looking man, Takakazu Abe, on a park bench. Abe suggests they have sex. Then they do. And... let's just say it's not called "shit soup" for nothing.
What's so special about this one-shot bara manga? Nothing... the story was not all there, but this one little manga reached meme heights even 10 years after its original print when 2ch got a hold of it and decided the facial expressions were hilarious. The images of the characters' faces edited everywhere, "yaranaika" got voted as the most popular Japanese internet slang in 2007 and it even got a song.
- All Gays Are Promiscuous: As with most bara stories.
- Cast Full of Gay
- Do You Want to Copulate?: Yaranaika?
- It got so bad, that some say Japanese younger generation never again used this word while asking to be laid at the fear of ridicule.
- Fan Film: A hand-drawn video to a completely unrelated song and it is glorious.
- Filk Song: Here and this one by Hyadain.
- Going Commando: Abe isn't wearing anything under those overalls.
- The Immodest Orgasm: Masaki's scream at the end.
- Intentionally Awkward Title
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: Public bathroom.
- Manly Gay: Abe, particularly.
- Memetic Outfit: Abe's blue overalls.
- Minimalist Cast
- Ordinary High School Student: Masaki.
- Short-Lived, Big Impact: It was a one-shot manga that was unknown until Japanese netspace found it.
- In other words, when something is "fucked up beyond belief".