- Crowning Music of Awesome: Admit it, you like the music of this movie!
- Ensemble Darkhorse:
- That would be Guran, the Rasputin-looking dude, on account of being a Boisterous Bruiser who gleefully chews the scenery while chewing out anyone he doesn't like.
- Deva, the huge Sikh, is also a favorite. He has nothing to do with the village's troubles and just shows up one day and demands to join Bhuvan's team because it's the right thing to do. Anyone who knows a Sikh knows that they take doing good VERY seriously, so Deva is just being true to his religion. It doesn't detract from him being a total badass, though.
- Tear Jerker:
- The song "O Paalanhare" has a bad habit of causing this troper to burst into tears...
- Not the only such moment in the film, by far. Other examples include the end of "Ghanan," which is the aforementioned Happy Rain subversion. Also Bhuvan's forgiveness of Lakha, Tipu being sent back to the bench, and the knowledge that Elizabeth will remain unmarried for the rest of her life carrying a torch for Bhuvan.