List of Works That Need Summary/Tabletop Games
The following games are currently redlinks. They are worthy of an article here in at least one troper's opinion; but that troper may not be familiar enough with the show in question, or may not be a good writer, or, in some cases, knows the show is notable, hates it, but doesn't want to engage in Complaining About Shows You Don't Watch or Complaining About Shows You Don't Like.
If you write an article about one of these, or it turns into a it turns into a bluelink or greenlink on its own, please remove it from this list, unless it's a redirect. If that is the case, point that out.
Sometimes a work has versions in more than one medium (for example, The Tick has comic book, animation, and live-action versions). If your example is like this, please list it under all the appropriate media, with the media type in brackets after the name (for example, [[The Tick (comic)]], [[The Tick (animation)]], and [[The Tick (television)]]), and create a disambiguation page with the name of the work (for example, The Tick).
- 6d6/6d6 RPG
- Amber Diceless Role Playing
- Apocalypse World
- Arduin (tabletop game) or Arduin Grimoire (tabletop game)
- Attack Vector: Tactical (starship wargame, 3D and fully Newtonian)
- Basic RolePlaying
- OpenQuest  d100 engine from D101 Games
- The Company - Modern Warfare
- River of Heaven - Sci-Fi
- Age of Shadow - A fantasy game set in a world where Elves, Dwarves, and Men fight against a Enemy of Darkness.
- Alamander - a self-contained fantasy game in French
- Chivalry and Sorcery - A fantastical version of the English Civil War, where Alchemical Cavaliers fight Clockwork Roundheads.
- Renaissance - Clockwork & Chivalry system OGL.
- Bureau 13 (Stalking the Night Fantastic)
- Calidar (a more coordinated replacement for Mystara from Bruce Heard, started after Wizards buried the setting and sat on it)
- Castlemourn (setting from Ed Greenwood published by Margaret Weis Productions; has D&D3 and Cortex sourcebooks)
- Castles and Crusades (one of the most popular D&D retroclones)
- Conspiracy X
- Cortex System (from Margaret Weis Productions; has Castlemourn, Serenity, Battlestar Galactica, Demon Hunters and Supernatural)
- Cyberpunk (tabletop game) (R. Talsorian Games)
- Cyberspace (tabletop game) (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- D6 system (West End Games)
- Dangerous Journeys (Game Designers Workshop)
- Dark Conspiracy
- Dawn Patrol - old WWI airplane simulation RPG/wargame
- The Day After Ragnarok
- Demon army Weiqi MA-GUNGI / Ma-Gungi
- Doctor Who The RPG (FASA)
- Dungeons and Dragons campaign settings
- Dragon Quest (tabletop game) (SPI)
- Dying Earth RPG/Dying Earth (tabletop game)
- Exile (tabletop game) - SF Space Opera RPG
- Fairy Meat
- FATE (current page is a redirect to FUDGE)
- Forgotten Futures, "The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game" (a Steampunk-friendly TriStat game; supplements include "FORGOTTEN FUTURES I: THE A.B.C. FILES" - setting of ABC stories by Rudyard Kipling.)
- Formula De
- Godbound: A Game of Divine Heroes
- HARP/High Adventure Roleplaying (d100 based, but otherwise D&D-like system)
- Hot Chicks RPG
- Infinite Futures ("Pathfinder compatible Sci‐Fi" from Avalon Games)
- Kill Puppies For Satan
- Kobolds Ate My Baby
- Lace and Steel (swashbuckling themed RPG)
- Legends Of The Wulin
- Lejendary Adventure (a multi-genre roleplaying game created by Gary Gygax )
- Leviathans: Monsters in the Sky//Leviathans (tabletop game)
- Marvel Super Heroes (tabletop game) (TSR)
- Metamorphosis Alpha
- Microlite 20 (current page is a stub)
- Midgard (tabletop game) - fantasy role-strategical game from 1971 (i.e. about at the same time as Chainmail; had spells derived from Jack Vance, but used spell points, rather than Vancian Magic) 
- The Morrow Project
- Mwahahaha (tabletop game)
- Nightlife (monster themed RPG before VtM)
- Pendragon (tabletop game) (Chaosium, Green Knight Publishing)
- Radiance (tabletop game)/"Radiance RPG: A Complete Role-Playing Game" in Tesla's Gilded Age of Electrotech
- Realms of Evernor (setting from Silverthorne Games with logo that totally is not an obvious ripoff of Forgotten Realms)
- Silhouette series from Dream Pod 9.
- Space Master (tabletop game) (I.C.E.)
- Spellbound Kingdoms
- Star Trek: The Roleplaying Game (FASA)
- Stormbringer (tabletop game)/Elric (tabletop game)!
- Third Reich (tabletop game) (a.k.a. Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich) by Avalon Hill
- Top Secret (tabletop game)
- Torg (tabletop game) 
- Tribe 8 RPG from Dream Pod 9.
- true20/True 20