|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
This page has too many spoiler tags, to the point that the page is unreadable. Somebody who is familiar with the work needs to identify what is not actually a spoiler and un-hide it; if everything that is tagged as spoilers actually are spoilers, then the page needs to be marked at the very beginning as containing multiple spoilers and all of the spoiler tags removed. Please see All The Tropes:Style Guide/Spoilers#Don't Overspoiler for further information and editing guidelines.
- The ending of Madlax, which happily marries it with Margaret's Crowning Moment of Awesome, as after defeating the Big Bad Nietzsche Wannabe, she splits herself in three again, allowing Madlax and Laetitia to live their own lives without abandoning them like she did before.
- That's your CMoH? What about Margaret's Wish?
Margaret: What do I want? What is my Wish?
- This Troper wept so many Manly Tears at that that he nearly died of dehydration.
- It's only too bad it gets offset by Madlax hitting the road with the woman who killed her best friend shortly before that.
- Unless you combine it with the one immediately above, in which case it becomes, amazingly, another Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Back to Madlax