- Frontline's first level: Your Finest Hour. Storming the beaches of D-Day. To date, this is the closest gaming equivalent to the Omaha scene in Saving Private Ryan. It helps that the series was produced and overseen by Steven Spielberg after all...
- The crowner of that crowning moment is when you finally fight your way up an defense emplacement, kill the gunners on top and turn a machine gun against the other emplacement and let the Germans there see how they like being mowed down!
And when he gets to heaven
- The Dachsmag Port level, where you have to scuttle a giant U-Boat. The Nazis launch the thing early because Jimmy was causing so much havoc that they thought he was an entire Allied battalion!
- Driving the King Tiger in Allied Assault counts more as a Crowning Level of Awesome.
- The ending of the first game. Reprogramming a V2 rocket and firing it at its own launch facility was pretty tight.
- Medal of Honor (2010): An un-named technician gets fed up with General Flagg's bullcrap and disconnects his call before he can order them to leave the Neptune team to die: