- Ars Goetia: Her unit is the Halphas Gundam, which takes it's name from a demon of the Goetia that is both an assistant to Man in providing him the means to wage war and occasionally an enemy of the divine for doing just that, which fits given the idea behind the Generation System.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her outfit does not shy away from showing off most of her bustline.
- Badass: Without question. Unless the player does intense level grinding, she will likely be the strongest unit on the map of the World Core stages.
- Evil Is Sexy: Looks like The Vamp and acts the part even though she's supposed to be good. The fake Aphrodia plays this straight, while the real one is still sexy, just not in the same way.
- Expy: To Werbellia, even having the same voice actress.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Her eyes tend to burn red when frustrated.
- Hot Goddess: She has the appearance to go with the title, and her name is evocative of Aphrodite.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Prone to this despite being a good guy. More the fake version, though the real Aphrodia isn't immune to moments of haughtiness either
- Physical God: In a sense.
SD Gundam G Generation/Characters
A Code Bearer and ace system hacker, he tries to hack into the Generation System in the World/Overworld mini series to figure out why they went so haywire.
- Ace Custom: His unit is the Super Prototype of the Phoenix Gundam
- Affectionate Nickname: Calls the real Aphrodia Arby even long after learning their true name, not that she minds.
- Badass: Already qualifies given he literally wants to hack into what keeps the dimensional fabric of the Gundam multiverse together to fix things, and also because his response to the Generation System forcing him to fight various clones of Gundam heroes amounts to him telling them to Bring It.
- Char Clone: Red unit and wears a mask, though is quite heroic for a Char expy.
- Evil Costume Switch: Gets one when he gets hit with Over Impact mode once, and his default appearance switches out for some purplish hues to his armor.
- Expy: A heroic Char Aznable in attitude, Soldat J in appearance, just with a lot of red theming to his outfit and mecha.
- Playful Hacker: While his intentions are noble regarding his hacking, he does take great pride in how good he is at it.
- Turns Red: Overfire Mode, where he's literally glowing from being covered in flame, which only makes him more powerful.
The guardian of the Generation System and its World Signal, she tries to help you stop the damage it's going haywire causes and restore it back to the way it was in World/Overworld games.
The true cause of the damage to the World System, though the exact reasons why this happened are a bit complicated.
The guardian of the Generation System, both a harbinger of its destruction, and a potential key to restoring it.