- Scrubs: J.D. and Turk call each other "Chocolate Bear" and "Vanilla Bear" among other examples, and sing a song about "guy love" in the musical episode.
- This is so blatant that no one bothers to write slash fics of these two.
- Rather screamingly lampshaded in the season 8 episode "My Comedy Show", where the new interns are required to do comic sketches about the senior staff for a show. The J.D./Turk sketch? Two female interns pretend to be them, stare into each others' eyes, and begin making out.
- There's also some minor Ho Yay in J.D.'s obsession with Dr. Cox. Here's what J.D. says when during a scene where he's pretending to be him:
J.D.: Now let me get into character. Hating the world...clenching my jaw....wishing I could love JD a little more....
- Don't forget a scene from My Chopped Liver, when JD walked in on Cox's "bi-racial love fest" with one of the interns (not realizing it was just a part of rant Cox was delivering at the moment). He reacted as if Cox cheated on him.
- One could also say there's a little bit between Carla and Elliot, though not until later seasons. Carla even once fantasized about being married to Elliot, but so did everyone else in that episode, so that toned it down a little.
- Carla and J.D. were the only ones whose fantasy marriages were happy. Several episodes later, Carla plans a perfect bachelorette night for Elliot and exults "We're getting married!"
- In the finale, Carla and Elliot try hugging in the style of Turk and J.D. They like it. Carla says "I love the feel of you."
- J.D. also has a scene where Elliots boyfriends mixes up the rooms and ends up hugging and kissing him, with JD moaning in his sleep.
J.D.: In my defense Keith's a decent kisser and anyone waking up this way would let out a pleasure moan!
- And in another episode, it turns out J.D. has a history of photographing Keith in his underwear (Keith, not J.D.)... (and telling his girlfriend they were him).
J.D.: Dynamite areolas, by the way.
- Elliot/Molly. Even the other characters notice it!
- This is the same guy who gave all his surgeon friends nicknames possibly referring to their genitalia.
- And some Foe Yay between JD and the Janitor as well. One episode had this exchange:
Janitor: When did you see my penis?
JD: Last night, when you were showering.
Janitor: Where were you?
JD: I was outside in the bushes... *beat* Look it was just a coincidence, alright? If you'd looked out the window, you woulda seen my penis!
Janitor: What? Why?!
JD: Because I had it out while I was looking at yours!
- JD, of course, had simply been peeing in the Janitor's bushes, but his word choice was remarkably poor. Freudian Slip?
- Don't forget:
Carla: (to Elliot) When Turk and I first started going out, I was afraid he was more in love with his best friend than with me.
Turk: Baby, they've got those lemon biscotti that JD loves. Can I have some money to buy him one?
Carla: No, you bought him a present yesterday, remember?
Carla: Alright, let's go...wait, where's Turk? And where's my purse?
JD: Thanks for the biscotti, Turk.
Turk: Anytime, buddy. Anytime.
- If you squint you can see it between Denise and Sunny. Sunny is desperate to have Denise be her friend, trying to get her to come out, looks overjoyed when she arrives. They even share a kiss when acting in a sketch about Turk and JD. It doesn't hurt that Denise is overly butch and Sunny is overly feminine.
- When Denise arrives at the bar, she drinks from Sunny's beer without asking. Sunny doesn't mind.
- Dr Cox and Ben, full stop. Even if you don't count the gay chicken.
- Even Zach Braff and Donald Faison (JD and Turk respectively) get their Ho Yay on with their version of "Baby It's Cold Outside"
- In 'My Jiggly Ball', Elliot is talking to one of JD and Turk's patients: "Yeah, I think I know this guy. Is he a cocky black doctor with a white doctor following him around and looking at him like he's in love?"
- JD:I really missed living with Turk, but living with Elliot wasn't that bad
- In 'My Last Chance', Denise Lemmon thinks Turk and JD are an 'an adorable inter-racial gay couple'
- In one episode, an actual gay couple are practically carbon copies of JD and Turk.