A wacky romp, usually full of Fan Service, wacky innuendos and simple plans all for one purpose- to get laid! Expect tons of Gag Boobs, humorous dating or hook up scenarios, and maybe a large dollop of A Man Is Not a Virgin. These can be explicit or nonexplicit. The hijinks don't have to end after our hero or heroine gets laid.
- American Pie
- Happy Mania- a young woman sleeps her way into true love, with many semen jokes along the way.
- Flowers and Bees- a pathetic young man attempts to sleep with a motley crew of women.
- A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy by Woody Allen
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin
- Another Gay Movie and its sequel Another Gay Sequel: Gay's Gone Wild.
- The first Pink Panther, even though no one really gets any
- The Sweetest Thing. It's like a chick flick was directed by the guys who direct Rob Schneider's films.
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Leisure Suit Larry is an Adventure Game by genre, but by content, it's a Sex Comedy with logic puzzles.
- The Ancient Greek play Lysistrata demonstrates that the Sex Comedy is Older Than Feudalism.
- Yuria 100 Shiki, in which the comedy arises from how the characters in contrived situations repeatedly get incredibly close to having sex, or more properly "real" sex, but in the end don't get any, usually because the other party backs off.
- City Hunter: 4 minutes of Badass gunplay and 20 minutes of Sex Comedy in a typical episode. Saeba Ryou doesn't usually get laid, thanks to his Hyperspace Mallet-wielding not-a-girlfriend partner Kaori, but it's not from lack of trying.