Spooks: Code 9
For Queen. For Country. For Kicks.
Set in 2013, after a terrorist attack at the 2012 Olympic Games saw a nuclear bomb set off in London. Numerous MI5 operatives were killed in the blast, and many others left afterwards, so now the remnants have to rebuild their organisation. The series follows a bunch of young new recruits in these troubled times, hired because terrorists are getting younger. Yes...
This did very badly in terms of critical opinion and poorly in the ratings- while the BBC haven't made any official decisions about its future, and the cast are provisionally signed on for a second series, it seems unlikely to return.
- Anyone Can Die (But anyone familiar with Spooks probably saw it coming)
- Cliff Hanger (Rachel's been shot, possibly fatally, there's only a handful of seconds left before the second bomb detonates with the team standing right next to it... and it ends. As mentioned above, it's unlikely we'll ever find out what happened next.)
- Darker and Edgier (possibly)
- Hotter and Sexier (with Georgia Moffett in the house, almost certainly)
- Redheaded Hero (Georgia Moffett has dyed her hair red for this)
- Tagline (the quote at the top).
- Twenty Minutes Into the Future