- Many of these, but the best episodes in the whole series were the ones with Alec Baldwin as the shady and mysterious Malcolm. Words. Justice. Cannot.
- The wedding episode where Tim Curry guest stars is just plain hilarious. Especially when he kisses John Cleese on the lips and flirts with the bride.
- "We Finsters have a long-standing family tradition of inviting the brother into the wedding bed. Now, now, I'm just checking to see if you think that's weird. Show of hands, how many of you-(Gets pushed off stage by John Cleese)"
- "It's so touching that you're wearing Mother's suit on your wedding day."
- Grace takes legal action against Will's law firm for an interior design job they refused to pay for. It comes down to an arbitration session but Grace keeps throwing in courtroom jargon inappropriately:\.
Mr. Buhl: Miss Adler, though it's clear you know a lot of legal terms, you've yet to use a single one of them properly.
- "Be careful, Karen - they might find blood in your alcohol."
- "It's Beelzebooze!"
- One episode features Edward, Karen's Pastry Chef, who ends up having sex with Will and Karen.
Edward: I don't believe in gay or straight. I refuse to limit pleasure. I like to think of myself as pansexual.
- Will and Grace decide to have a baby. Jack and Karen think they're gonna do it the old fashioned way and prepare a bed for them. And they think they can watch.
Jack: Yay! This is gonna be so disgusting!
- "Karen's wandering the city this time of night? There are thieves, rapists and murderers out there. She might hurt one of them".
- One Christmas Episode where the gang invite hotel personnel to their room and sing carols just to annoy them.
- I remember the reason being that they wanted to go caroling but were too lazy to actually get up and do it. The closing scene of the episode involved all of them following some poor sod out the door as they sang. The icing on the cake was Leo hiking his leg in the air.
- Will, Grace and Sandra Bernhardt sing Midnight Train To Georgia.
- Jack and Will sing Lady Marmalade.
- Karen helping Jack at the spelling bee (Eee a mouse, Eee!)
- Will and Jack throw a bachelor party for one of their straight friends complete with stripper.
Will: Why aren't they excited?
- Will's surprising fanboy-ism to Jennifer Lopez.
"Waiting For Tonight!"
- Jack & Grace sleeping in the limo of the now homeless Karen. She was sleeping in between them.
Karen: Jack, that better be your penis. (turns to the other side) Grace, that better be your penis!
- The gang delivers a eulogy at Stan's funeral.
Grace: He was a great man.
- Will and Jack walk into a place they are not sure is a gay bar, until Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" starts playing.
- Grace's water bra bursting.
Will: I know I haven't been with a woman in a while but I'm pretty sure their not supposed to do that.