(The Customer is) Not Always Right/Heartwarming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A few of these as well.
- Also: Sometimes, the customers are the better people.
- This, too.
- "Are you thankful for me?"
- The cashier story qualifies as well.
- And this one.
- That was sweet of him.
- Anytime the customer or whoever realizes and apologizes for being stupid/psychotic/irrational. This shows that not all customers intentionally think they're better than the storekeeper/whatever.
- This, in an odd sort of way.
- Everyone needs hugs.
- "Why don't you take a break? We don't mind waiting."
- don't mind me I just have something in my eye
- "Don't worry about it, Jesus and my mama still love me!"
- One big hearted postal employee.
- It might have been a joke, but this customer definitely qualifies.
- "Happy birthday!"
- It's customers like this woman who make working in retail a little more tolerable.
- Not heartwarming in the usual sense, but it's hard to read this without going "D'awwww."
- This inversion of the Peking Duck Christmas. A group of Chinese people become regular customers of a kosher deli to return the favor of Jews often eating Chinese takeout on Christmas.
- Here's two to start.
- Sometimes, one moment fixes everything.
- "It would be so nice to date a girl who's not obsessed with her appearance. May I?"
- Bonus points to the boy for putting the girl's bully in her place.
- This guy couldn't afford a ring. His fiance doesn't seem to mind.
- That's adorable. I seriously hope they stay together.
- Sometimes, it's good to be wrong.
- He thought she'd say no. She said yes to so much more.