- You wouldn't think a series of slasher style movies would have much humor, you'd be wrong. Aliens seems to have the most in the way of funny moments. Almost all of them are provided by surprise surprise Hudson.
- Here's a good Hudson line.
Gorman: Hicks, meet me at the south lock. We're coming in.
Hudson: He's comin' in. I feel safer already.
- One of his best is even earlier than that.
Hudson: Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
Gorman: All we know is that there's still no contact with the colony, and that a xenomorph may be involved.
Frost: Excuse me, sir, a what?
Gorman: A xenomorph.
Hudson: It's a bughunt.
- After Gorman's briefing, the sergeant tells Hudson he wants to have a little "chat".
Sgt. Apone: Hudson, come here. COME HERE.
- Speaking of Hudson on the receiving end:
Hudson: Hey Vasquez, ever been mistaken for a man?
Vasquez: No... have you?
- Oddly enough one of the funniest lines goes to Burke of all people. Of course he's just doing it to be sarcastic, but still!
Hudson: What are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?!
Burke: Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?
- Bishop pulling his knife trick on Hudson. The latter's expression throughout is absolutely priceless.
- Alien Ressurrection also has several moments of humor, though mostly dark comedy.