Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "...I don't like lollipops..."
- When Butler goes against his training and makes as much noise as he can (he's making a diversion). His shame over performing a spinning kick is just icing on the cake.
- "This building has been hit by more lasers than the Millennium Falcon."
- "It's not a lemur, it's a monkey!"
- Orion. Just Orion.
- "Look, I scraped an F for Foaly."
- Artemis in jeans and a dumb t-shirt..
- We should make a bivouac.
- I'd like to state for the record that bivouac was Dictionary.com's word of the day recently.
- "Quantum zombies. I'd like to get a copy of that program."
- Everything N*1 says. EVERYTHING.
- Then there is this gem concerning the Kraken from the Time Paradox:
Holly: So... you're saying that Shelly is going to light a fart?
- "Peace be inside me, tolerance around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is so I may feed him his organs"
- "One, don't call me Julius. Two, do what I say, horsey boy, or I'll have your budget slashed. And three, what in Frond's name is the cancan?"
- "That proves it... This must be a hallucination." (Mind-wiped Artemis' reaction to A Day at the Bizarro culminating in being saved by a talking rear end (Mulch Diggums hanging from a rope).