Family Guy/Ho Yay
- Stewie from Family Guy has made a sexual advance on Brian several times. Brian shows no sign of returning this attraction, and such incidents always end with both characters playing it off as if nothing happened. This may be because Stewie is a baby. And Brian is the family dog. Very disturbing, we know, but Family Guy is the kind of show that would go there.
- One episode involved a flashback in which Stewie and Brian make out under hypnosis. Provided people really wouldn't do something under hypnosis that they wouldn't do otherwise, this is quite telling.
- In the episode where Stewie's in drag and ball room dancing with Brian:
Stewie: I love you.
Brian: What'd you say?
Stewie: Uh, Olive Juice!
Brian: (confused) Olive Juice?
Stewie: (breathlessly) Olive Juice, you too...
- They also had a Fake-Out Make-Out on a pretend date at a restaurant with Brian wearing a suit and Stewie in drag and Stewie said afterward clearly shocked "You wanna do something sometime?", the second time they kissed wearing military uniforms when trying to get out of the military. While they're doing that another guy comes up and asks "Any room for one more?" Stewie replies with an enthusiastic "Hell Yeah!" and Brian slaps him.
- Another time Brian took a nap and accidentally left Stewie in the tanning bed for a few hours. Stewie comes out completely red and in pain, literally unable to walk. He gets on his knees and tells Brian to put some lotion on him to help ease the pain. Brian squirts some lotion on him but from behind it looks like he's *ahem* ejaculating on Stewie's face.
- There was plenty of Stewie/Brian in the episode "Go, Stewie, Go!"
- The last ten minutes or so of the episode Brian And Stewie. Also counts as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- And of course:
Stewie: Why don't they have it so that you can do all the things you do with women, but with your buddy, you know?
Brian: They do have that. It's called being gay.
Stewie: Oh, that's what gay is?! Oh yeah, I could totally get into that.
- Don't forget Stewie giving Brian sexual advice in "Love Blacktualy." Stewie even stick his fingers in Brian's mouth.
Stewie: You'd make a wonderful lover, Brian.....
- And in another episode Stewie dresses in leather, ties Brian up, puts a ball gag in his mouth, dresses him in bondage, sits on top of him while holding his ears and slaps his butt with a lecherous look on his face.
- And in another instance Stewie pretends to be a princess that needs to be waken up with a kiss and hints that he wants Brian to kiss him.
- Drunk!Stewie telling Brian "You're sexy."
- Stewie and Brian getting their hands glued together. After they get unstuck, they hold hands again before walking home.
- Sometimes they share a bed, or Stewie's crib.
- Joe once dresses up as Lois for Peter when she's on a trip.
- Peter and Cleveland getting stuck in a Chinese finger trap. Not in the way you think.
- Meg pretends to be a lesbian in one episode so she can be part of her school's Lesbian Alliance Club and finally have friends. She ends up becoming best friends with another girl from the club who was very clearly attracted to Meg. Including a scene where she undressed down to her underwear when Meg visited her at her house with the intention to "get something off her chest". However, Meg just wanted to confess that she was only pretending to be a lesbian and this clearly upsets her friend.
- Let's not forget how in that same episode Lois shared a kiss with Meg's lesbian friend for about a half a minute.
- And in "Fifteen Minutes of Shame" Lois revealed to Meg and her friends at Meg's slumber party that at her old slumber parties "we used to practice french kissing each other". She then tells the girls to "pair up".
- In "Stew-Roids" wasn't Lois shown almost lustfully rubbing sunscreen on Bonnie's lower back for about 4 seconds?
- In the premiere episode of The Cleveland Show, Cleveland asks Lois and Bonnie to make out. The two act awkward for about 5 seconds before passionately making out, which shocks Joe, Peter, Brian and Quagmire and pleases Cleveland.
- In "Stewie B. Goode" when Peter is doing his 'Grind my Gears' bit, Lois says "Women are such teasers and that's why I went back to men" possibly meaning she is a former lesbian. Also counts as a Noodle Incident.
- In "Partial Terms Of Endearment" it's revealed that Lois once experimented with her college roommate Naomi.
- That may not be the case anymore. The end of "Stew-Roids" shows that Meg also harbors some Psycho Lesbian tendencies as well. She is shown asking Connie (who regularly bullies Meg) if she can "think about you in the tub tonight" to which Connie replies with a "no" and once Connie's out of ear-shot Meg stubbornly states "I'm still gonna".
- In one instance in the most recent episode "Dial Meg For Murder" Meg takes a level in badass and gets some revenge on Connie for always teasing her by knocking her out and tongue-kissing her in front of everyone in the lunch room for about three seconds.
- The episode where Peter starts hanging out with Bill Clinton. The two hit it off right away, but Peter spends so much time with the guy that he ends up damaging his relationship with Lois. By the end of the episode both of them have been physically seduced by Clinton as well. The last scene? We get a shot of Peter laying next to Clinton in bed. It should also be noted that Peter had a very shocked look on his face while Clinton had a very satisfied look on his face. Peter then states: "Boy you are good. You are really good."
- There was another episode where Peter pretended to seduce Luke Perry. Didn't work. However, the end of episode has Luke Perry tricking Adam West into getting into bed with him.
- From the episode PTV there was that scene spoofing Sixteen Candles where Peter and Jake Ryan celebrated Peter's birthday...
- Brian to Quagmire:
"I fucked your dad."
- And then there was that time Peter lost his virginity.
- How'd we get this far without mentioning when Peter dared Joe and Cleveland to make out, and they did it... not even half-assing it like you'd expect!
- In the episode "Peter's Got Woods" James Woods and Peter become good friends after Brian gets a girlfriend and they start spending a lot of time together. However, this causes James to become very obsessed with Peter to the point of acting jealous of Brian indicating that he had become attracted to Peter and indeed in another episode he acts like a jealous ex boyfriend.
- When Peter becomes a fisherman and sells his catch, he doesn't see his rival putting up a sign that says Peter had sex with all the fish.
Man: Wow. How do you do it?
Peter: You're very nice to ask. First I hang the old worm out there. They usually go for it. So, I jerk them around a little. They fight for a while. And then they just lay back and accept it.
Man: How about we get together later? (Gives Peter his number and walks away smiling suggestively)
- Stewie once told Brian's son Dylan "you're attractive", got naked in front of him, and told him to take his pants off so that they could engage in "tea-bagging". He also referred to him as "handsome" and "muscular".
- Stewie being either gay or bisexual tends to bring a lot of Ho Yay to the series, specifically when he's with Brian or that time in "Patriot Games" where he peeked through the wall to see Tom Tucker in the shower and happily exclaimed "Bing Bong! Hello!" Or when he went to a Gay Bar to dance or when he hinted to be in a relationship with his teddy bear Rupert who he daydreamed as a guy with a muscular body and a teddy bear head.
- There's also Peter getting in the shower with Tom Tucker and slapping him with a towel while saying that they're just a "couple of guys messing around".
- Also, on one occasion Stewie cross dressed as a girl named Desiree to go out on a date with Brian and was instantly surrounded by groups of guys who seemed to be very familiar with Desiree, hinting that Stewie had "encounters" with the men in the past.
- Peter and Carter. Peter often tries to please him, and you can interpret Carter's actions as being Tsundere in nature. While trying to get him wealthy again, they portray characters from a television series. Peter played the guy, Carter played the girl, and he tried to kiss/have sex with Carter. While Carter holds him back.
- And then there was that time Peter suspected his doctor was hitting on him when he told him he's "fine". "I'm fine? What are you coming on to me?" "Peter he's not coming on to you. He's trying to tell you that you're healthy!" And the Doctor says in response "Can't it be both?"
- Also, a talking humanoid male bull raped Peter at one point and later treated it as though they were in an abusive relationship with the bull calling Peter and demanding that he come over for sex.
- Surprisingly enough, Quagmire being a lady's man, has some moments with Peter. Like how when Peter was upset he asked Peter if he could "drag his ball sac across his face" (its something he does to all his lady friends) and later willingly got naked in front of him and showed him his penis while also calling them "buddies" that should "have fun". Another scene in the episode "Mr and Mrs. Stewie" had them having to share a bed and Peter hugged Quagmire close from behind making it look like they were spooning and pulled Quagmire's boxers down because they were too starchy.
- In "Giggity Wife" Quagmire pretends Peter is his gay lover in order to ward off a prostitute he accidentally proposed marriage to. They kiss (though they vomit into each other's mouths) and undress each other. While they're standing in their underwear they find they can't go through with it. The prostitute calls Quagmire out for not being gay, and Peter chimes in with "Well I'm something, because I've been at full sail this whole time." They then have a Friendship Moment and hug while still in their underwear, which is then accidentally recorded for Peter's family to see.
- Also, there was that time Brian became a sniffing dog for police and sniffed Quagmire telling him that he had sex with two Fillipino women...and a man." Quagmire is in denial about the man part and insists it was three Fillipino women but Brian is firm in his discovery and Quagmire has a Freak-Out moment.
- That episode where Peter suspects that his doctor raped him and we get imagine spots of rape scenarios where the Doctor tries to rape Peter and the Judge, kissing them both and groping them. And Peter says he thought his doctor was nice and kind of handsome but then he told him to bend over. Later, Peter even says " can't believe I actually thought you were trying to rape me" and the Doctor says "Well, I was going to but you ran out of the room" *laughs showing he's kidding*
- The scene where Jodie Foster and another woman make out in their underwear on a bed together.
- This trope was parodied in a beer commercial Lois was watching that had two bikini babes drinking beer and making out.
- A notable example in one episode is when Peter and company tries out a new bar to "act like idiots" in, and realizes that they're the only guys there. Quagmire is quick to assume that the 2 girls making out by the disk are "practicing" but Cleveland, being the sharp one in the bunch, points out that he "doesn't think they're practicing".
- Peter responding to Christian Bale's statement of "We're done professionally" with an excited "Are you asking me out on a date?"
- In the episode where Chris dates Connie DiMico and becomes popular, there's a jock who keeps mentioning how he plans to bully the "gay" nerds (with each mention becoming more and more homoerotic), until he finally says at the end "I'm gay, alright?!"
- Peter orders Chris to take Lois' place while she is away. Chris, playing Lois, sits next to Peter and compliments his muscles. Peter plays along and promises an obscene sex for that night.
- "What a heat! Brian, spit on me. Yeah, that's it. Now tell me I'm scum..." "How will that cool you off?" "Hmm?"
- At the mall Quagmire spots some cheerleaders taking off their sweaters and having a splash fight in just their bra's and skirts. They then make out with each other.
- When democracy kicks in we see some girls in bikini's having a car wash, two of them making out and one of them spraying another with the hose.
- Marcie and Peppermint Patty and Burt and Ernie are all shown as gay couples.
- When Quagmire turned into a condom he accidentally became one for two gay guys.
- Quagmire, Peter, Joe, and Cleveland have huge man crushes on Barry Manilow.