- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Heart and Soul" from Camp Rock 2. Say what you want about the group or the movie, you will love that song.
- Covered Up: Their "clean" version of "Year 3000" is better known than the original version in America (the All Music reviews of their albums seem to think they wrote it).
- Dude, Not Funny: Their song World War 3 is about breaking up with a girl.
- Ear Worm: When You Look Me in the Eyes, Burnin' Up, SOS
- Fan Dumb: For the exact same reasons as Justin Bieber. Most of their fans are immature preteen girls that will have a seizure over anything insulting their idols.
- He Really Can Act: Nick Jonas played Marius in Les Misérables rather well.
- Real Person Fic: Quizilla and Youtube are both filled with "love stories" involving the Jonas, usually paired with fans or other Disney Channel tween celebrities like Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez (The former for Joe, the latter two for Nick, depending on the pairing of Niley or Nelena).
- Back to Jonas Brothers