Not easy to believe that this stuff is realO'GRADY!
Sometimes it's kinda cool but mostly just annoying
Paranormal world, I guess it's a weird place
—Kelly Osbourne, O'Grady Theme Song
Produced by Soup 2 Nuts, O'Grady (2004-2006) was an animated comedy series on The N (now known as Teen Nick). The show revolved around four normal teenagers in a normal town...with a twist. The "Weirdness" is an unexplained phenonemon that wreaks havoc on the town of O'Grady. Abby, Beth, Kevin, and Harold's lives are complicated enough, and the "Weirdness" adds a hilarious twist.
- Ambiguously Brown: Abby.
- Beauty Mark: Abby.
- Brutal Honesty: In one episode the weirdness caused people to blurt out the truth.
- Subverted in "Cop 'Stache", where nobody could tell a lie.
- Catholic School Girls Rule: Misty
- City of Weirdos: The premise was a town where odd things happened on a daily basis.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Iris.
- Crash Into Hello: Abby does this often with Pete Klesko on purpose.
- Granola Girl: Beth and her mother.
- Hartman Hips: Beth.
- High School Hustler: Kevin.
- I Can't Believe It's Not Heroin!: The episode where the school has to give up sugar, as well as Iris' love of chocolate.
Iris: Iris ate much chocolate. Iris love chocolate.
- Left the Background Music On: One episode had music from nowhere as the day's "Weirdness".
- Single Girl Seeks Most Popular Guy: Abby has a crush on Pete Klesko, even though he can't remember her name.
- Talent Show: The "O'Grady Idol" episode revolves around the upcoming talent show.
- Two-Teacher School: Dr. Myers and Mr. Lipschitz
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: It's painfully obvious Kevin and Abby have a thing for each other that they both refuse to admit. It never gets resolved.
- Weirdness Magnet: The entire town.