The 10th Kingdom/Funny
- In particular, at the conclusion of Wolf's trial, the judge proclaims: "We've heard the evidence, most of it quite ridiculous." An outraged Wolf takes umbrage at the "most" and snaps: "Some of it!"
- "That's not funny." "...it'll get funnier if we keep doing it."
- Virginia hitting Wolf over the head with the vase at her grandmother's apartment when he tried to kiss her.
- He just breaks out a big grin after she does this.
- During the Red Riding Hood scene at Grandma's apartment:
Wolf: (speaking of the meat cleaver in his hand) Oh, no! How did this get here?
- When they go back to rescue Tony from the prison:
Wolf: Okay, how about, I wear the shoes, and then you touch me, 'cause if you're touching me we'll both be invisible.
Virginia: No way. You're lying, you just want the shoes for yourself! (Actually just about any scene with the magic shoes is hilarious.)
Tony: What is the point of having a door with a horrible death behind it? WHAT DOES THAT ACHIEVE? (throws frog through door)
Wolf: I guess it's the other door.
- As she goes to chase after the dog Wendell:
Blabberwort: He can't escape, we're in a prison!
- At the Huntsman's treehouse:
Wolf: I've always wanted to say this...'Love of my life, let down your lustrous locks!
(Virginia throws her hair down at him, hitting him right in the face)
(As he's climbing)
Wolf: Look out below, close your eyes!
Tony: What is it?
Virginia: I do not have--
(And a bit later)
Wolf: I've just found another gray one!
- Wolf's description of how he wants his lamb prepared at the restraunt:
"No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me."
- Back to The 10th Kingdom