The Adventures of Dr. McNinja/Funny
- Doc's brother picks his ninja name. The name is pretty funny on it's own, but Doc's rant just makes it hilarious.
- Oh my God! Jose Cuervo must've been a ninja too!
- "Why did you light yourself on fire?!" "Because. They can't grab me if I'm on fire."
- Dan McNinja finishes his multi-paged furious rant at Ben Franklin about freedom and ethics by disappearing from the office in a puff of smoke. So the good Doctor decides to ease the ensuing awkwardness by delivering this gem:
Dr. McNinja: *adopts overly-cheerful tone* ...well...whooooo waaaaants pizzaaaaaa?
- When Mr. McNinja has to go into hiding, and Dr. McNinja finds him and agrees to help him out. His father is at a pirate's bar, disguised as a pirate.
Dan McNinja: (rips off pirate disguise) Hell yes! And let's burn this place down on the way out!
(Every pirate in the bar glares daggers at him)
Dan McNinja: What. Oh, like there's enough of you here to scare me. "Oh, jeeze o peets, what an awkward situation! I went and upset all the pirates in the bar. Gulp." I STILL WANNA BURN THIS PLACE DOWN! YOU HEAR ME?! I DON'T CARE.
Dr. McNinja: ...you're the best ninja ever.
- And of course, Dan's retort:
(A bunch of peg-faced pirates run around frantically)Dan McNinja: You're the best doctor ever.
Dan McNinja: What was that about?
Dr. McNinja: Oh... I guess they were crew on O'Shay's ship. Um... I cut off their faces. This probably made them scared of the sound of my voice.
—Alt-Text steals the show: "Hahaha! They are blind and mute, AND THEN THEY RAN INTO A WALL! AHAHAHAHA."
- Then there's the McNinja home defense system...
- Dr McNinja smells pirate. And decides to use the toilet. Perhaps you'd better read that in context.
- The Alt Text. Also:
Dr. McNinja: *flips the double bird* UNH! YEAH! (notices he's flipping off a woman and her baby) Oh! No no no! That's not at your baby! It's at the moon! You can't see it, but it's at the moon, and...OH FORGET IT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS AT YOU NOW. I JUST SURFED A ROBO DRACULA FROM THE MOON, SO Y'ALLS CAN JUST TAKE IT!
- Followed up by this next phrase:
Dr. McNinja: OHGODMYLEGS.
- Oops. I just accidentally poured out aaaaalll of your dish detergent!
- "What a strange-looking toilet I'm installing here!" Gordito's face just makes this one.
- King Radical is subverting our city's rich history for his own devious purposes!
- The alt text. Everyone needs a time to shine.
- "Looks like King Radical was just a punk, hm, mother?" "Just a bitchy bitch bitch, father."
- Alt Text: I'm absolutely positive that nobody saw this coming.
- "Don't unicorns only approach virgins?"
- "And oh my goodness you just dropped a sprocket and some guy over there said Queen Victoria was stupid."
- "We were going to have some stern words about being kidnapped by the Luftgoggle."
- "Gorilla + Rocket Launcher > Ninja"
- Alt Text: We have to lay down some rules around here occasionally.
- Doc talking to one of his many ninja clones:
- Old McNinja scaring kids off his farm, perched in a tree and whispering to them in a ghostly voice.
Old McNinja: "Come play with us! Come play on the farm forever... We'll play in the... Blood... And... Stuff. You'll die."
- This. "Don't worry, buddy! We can take out these ninjas together!" Frans's face in the following panel as he and Dr McNinja join forces to defeat the ninja horde just makes this. Especially since McNinja was turning the Conservation of Ninjutsu against him by deliberately teaming up with him.
- Dan's explanation on why they don't keep explosives in the house.
- Looks like Doc's in trouble. Except that HE IS A NINJA.
- The Ghost Trick comic. Also doubles as an awesome tribute to the game.
- Gordito has to keep NASA's staff from delaying a launch. By pretending to be a ghost hacker.
- Doc's parents really knew how to raise a kid.
- "What? We thought it was a future....garbage disposal...." (cut to George Washington crossing the Delaware amidst a sea of floating garbage bags)
- Google is quickly becoming an Ensemble Darkhorse. He/she is so delightfully slapdash.
- Return of the Birdosaurus.
- The doctor's reaction to said Birdosaurus here
- The Alt Text for the aftermath: Oh my goodness, someone should make a Jurassic Park/Inception crossover. "A clever girl within a clever girl."
- The Ultimate Diplomat. Words alone cannot do him justice.
- THE SWEETEST DUNK (If you can't make it out, it says "So Sweet").
We are having a good time with sound effects over here.
From the forums: "I can say from experience that this was no mustache power. Anytime a mustachioed individual performs a sick nasty dunk, the mustache will reflect it."
- "I don't know where a river finds all those nickels!!! It just does!"
- DOCTOR MCLUCHADORE!
- "Oh don't give me that look. We wouldn't have had to do this if you hadn't made such a big deal about the gorilla!"
- Back to The Adventures of Dr. McNinja