The Atom Ant Show
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hanna-Barbera created The Atom Ant Show in 1965 as a companion for Secret Squirrel. Atom Ant is a very strong ant who fights crime, mainly the plots of Mad Scientists.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
Not to be confused with Adam and the Ants.
Tropes used in The Atom Ant Show include:
- Alliterative Name
- Animal Superheroes
- Brought to You by The Letter "S": Atom Ant wears an "A" on his uniform.
- Catch Phrase: "Up and at 'em, Atom Ant!"
- Expy: Fearless Fly, a segment of Hal Seeger's Milton the Monster Show on ABC.
- Flying Brick
- Metronomic Mook Massacre: The tiny Atom Ant hands out pounding in this style.
- Mythology Gag: A group of motorcycling ants in one particular episode are named the Ant Hill Mob. That name would be applied to the Runyan-esque gangsters who appeared later on Wacky Races and The Perils of Penelope Pitstop.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Punny Name: "Atom Ant" is a play on "adamant."
- Strong Ants