- Husky is an unnaturally gorgeous boy. Because he is so utterly pretty and effemminate ](he's also his Kingly father's favorite), his 8,000 half-brothers and their moms made fun of him on a daily basis. As such, he had no friends until he met Cooro. Also, he hates girls with a burning, fiery passion. And he lets it be known. A lot.
- When Nana joined the group, Husky was very upset and said it was 'all her fault he couldn't keep the promise [he] made with [Cooro]." (the promise being to travel with him if Cooro untied him from a large pole.) Obviously, he wants Cooro to get rid of Nana so he can stay with him. Cooro then tells him to just forget the promise and leaves, and Husky gets very depressed.
- Also, he cross-dresses for cash.
- He has a staff called the 'Cooro Punishing Stick'. Enough said.
- Nevermind that they're kids. Husky being constantly mistaken for a hot girl generally leads to lots of interesting situations, but particularly in the first chapter, Cooro either deliberately hits on Husky, or is very oblivious that That Came Out Wrong. Even though he knows Husky's a boy. There's also an instance of Senri licking Cooro's finger and Rose getting the wrong idea IIRC.
- Oh please. In that first example, Cooro was obviously just being dramatic.