Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein/Funny
- Twice, Larry Talbot tries to warn Wilbur and Chick about monsters, including himself:
Talbot: Now, whenever the full moon rises I turn into a wolf myself.
Wilbur: Oh pal. That's all right. I'm sort of a wolf myself!
- And later:
Talbot: You don't understand. Every night when the moon is full, I turn into a wolf!
Wilbur: You and twenty million other guys. (Talbot tries to slap some sense into Wilbur)
- One truly hilarious moment occurs when Talbot is untying Wilbur from the operating table Dracula tied him down to. Then he looks out the window to see the full moon. Wilbur nervously asks, "Now what, is someone else comin' after me?". The camera cuts back to show Talbot's suddenly hairy hands, and then pans up to show the Wolf Man in all his glory.
- When Wilbur's seen Dracula rise:
Chick: You're making enough noise to wake up the dead!
Wilbur: I don't have to wake him up. He's up!
- And soon after, when Dracula and the Monster are leaving McDougal's Wax Museum, they pass by a hypnotized-by-Dracula Wilbur. The Monster peers close and recoils with a cry of fear. Dracula's response?
Dracula: Don't worry. I won't let him hurt you!
- The sequence of Wilbur (Lou Costello) trying to sit down in a chair, only for a revolving wall to keep depositing the Monster behind him instead. They had to film multiple takes because Costello was improvising his reactions and the Monster's actor Glenn Strange kept breaking up in hysterics.
- The scene where Chick and Wilbur are fleeing the Monster. They run into a room, push a heavy bed against the door, then lean their shoulders against it...and it turns out the door opens the other way. The scene is famous for delivering laughs and screams at the same time.
- Lawrence Talbot, the world's most Badass Butt Monkey, while transformed into the Wolf Man, gets trapped under a tree. Wilbur assumes it's Chick in a costume, and proceeds to lambaste him for dressing up as a wolf after "that nice Mr. Talbot" asked him not to, and kicks him repeatedly.
- Almost every scene of the she-vampires attempts to seduce Wilbur.
She Vamp: I'll bite.
Wilbur: That's what I'm afraid of.
- The scene in the wax museum where Wilbur is reading the sign about Dracula's legend, only to be constantly interrupted by the opening of the lid on Dracula's casket. Wilbur's hysterical screams, followed by his lines with Chick, are sure laugh-getters.
- And in the very last scene, while Bud and Lou are escaping from the island, we hear these lines:
Wilbur: Well, he won't be bothering us any more. And from now on, Mister Chick Young, when I tell you that I say that I saw something when I saw something, you believe me, because I saw it!
Chick: Oh, relax. Now that we've seen the last of the Monster, Dracula, and the Wolf Man, there's nothing left to frighten us any more!
Voice of Vincent Price coming out of thin air: Oh, that's too bad. I was hoping to get in on the excitement.
Chick: Who said that?!?
Voice of Vincent Price: Oh, permit me to introduce myself. I'm the Invisible Man!
- And as the Invisible Man laughs, Chick and Wilbur dive off the boat and start swimming for their lives.