Baby's Day Out/YMMV
- Cult Classic: Despite being a film that almost caused the Hollywood film industry to go bankrupted, it is a cute baby adventure that explores Chicago with many beautiful visuals.
- Dude, Not Funny: Critics have accused the beatings the kidnappers go through fit much better in a Baby Herman cartoon than live action, where it becomes brutal and life threatening.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The cab driver, the lady with a bag, the baby nurse at Mother Goose, the veterans and the gorilla. In short, anyone who ISN'T a main character.
- Ear Worm: The main theme and the "Mary Had A Little Lamb" song.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: While the movie was a flop in America, it was HUGELY popular in South Asia, especially in India and Pakistan, to the point that it even had two localized remakes: Sisindri in 1995, and James Bond (no, not THAT James Bond) in 1999.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Since the protagonist is a baby, it's expected.