Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" 
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest: GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
- Castlevania Judgment: Those are a sacred gift! 
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin: Jonathan! Charlotte! Jonathan! Charlotte! Jonathan! Charlotte! Jonathan! Charlotte! Jonathan! Charlotte! 
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence: "I'll kill you AND THE NIGHT!" 
- Castlevania Aria of Sorrow: D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Dueh! 
- From the infamous opening. While the whole dialogue can be considered memetic, this is the most quoted line.
- This track plays when the someone tries to play the disc in a regular CD player and the part about computer data refers to the fact that older CD players, not knowing how to handle data on a CD that isn't Red Book audio, would screw up when trying to play data for a computer or game console. (It's supposed to be Alucard delivering the message.)
- Simon's Quest has a number of villagers who, through either design intent or mistranslation, often have incredibly useless information. This is a key example, and yes; the dialogue really is referring to the bird.
- The text whenever the sun sets. Very slow.
- Another example.
- It portrays Maria as a breast-obsessed Pettanko. This is her response to Sypha (who would become a Sweet Polly Oliver) bemoaning her own femininity.
- The main characters of Portrait of Ruin call each other's name when tagged. This can be spammed rapidly, and speedrunners frequently do so to speed up their attack rate.
- Leon's Narmful response to Walter's declaration that he is "beloved by the night".
- In tool-assisted speedruns of Julius mode, this is how Julius' fastest movement style sounds like.