Jump to navigation Jump to search
A real or mythical person who carries out extraordinary deeds with great bravery. Comes from Ancient Greek meaning "demi-god" or "protector." A lot of things use the word in a title or as a concept. One of these may be what you are looking for:
- The Hero, a member of a Five-Man Band
- Heroic tropes; tropes about heroism and different kinds of heroes.
- Heroes (TV series), a TV series.
- Hero, a 1996 film starring Dustin Hoffman, Gena Davis, and Andy Garcia is listed on this wiki as "Accidental Hero", its release title internationally, to avoid confusion with the 2002 Chinese film.
- Hero (film), a 2002 Wuxia film.
- Hero (novel), a 2007 novel by Perry Moore.
- HERO (Webcomic), a webcomic.
- H-E-R-O, a comic book deconstruction of the Dial H for Hero concept.
- Hero, a 2005 game by Daniel Remar, the predecessor to Hero Core.
- H.E.R.O., a 1984 Atari game.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.