Elizabeth Chadwick's debut novel The Wild Hunt and its sequels The Running Vixen and The Leopard Unleashed, spanning two generations of a feudal family during the reign of The House of Normandy.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Absurdly Youthful Parent Prince Henry to Judith, being all of 14 at the time of her conception.
- Arranged Marriage
- The Crusades
- Deadly Decadent Court "It's fortunate that Anselm of Canterbury isn't here, he'd have a seizure."
- Even the Guys Want Him
De Belleme smiled. 'I have yet to meet a woman who is not taken in by Guyon's charm.'
- Everything Sounds Sexier in Welsh
- Evil Uncle Robert de Belleme.
- Feudal Overlord
- Historical Fiction Set during the 12th-century Welsh March Wars.
- Historical Domain Character William the Conqueror's sons.
- I Am Not My Father Adam de Lacey.
- Luke, I Am Your Father More of a "Luke, I am your father-in-law", from Guyon's drinking buddy.
- Marital Rape License Judith's parents' marriage.
- The Missus and the Ex Judith and Rhosyn, Eleanor and Olwen.
- Really Gets Around Prince Henry. Also Guyon, although some of it supposedly was to show the King where his interests lied.
- The Reveal Judith's real father.
- Royal Brat Empress Maud.
- Sexless Marriage Due to Judith's Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality, Guyon initiates this.
- She's All Grown Up Eleanor
- Tall, Dark and Handsome Guyon.
- Wise Beyond Their Years "He was fourteen years old and I was twenty-eight, and in one night he taught me everything that [my husband] did not have the imagination to know."