When not incredibly depressing, Warrior Cats can really make you happy.
The Original Series
- A. Dangerous. Path. WINS. In the Riverclan and Thunderclan battle, Graystripe calls to Fireheart. When Bluestar's children, Mistyfoot and Stonefur, are trying to kill her, Fireheart, even after being called a traitor by Bluestar, saves her life. Graystripe then warns Fireheart to look out as Graystripe's leader, Leopardstar is about to attack Fireheart. After being exiled and taken into Thunderclan, Fireheart asks, "So can Graystripe stay?".
- Cloudtail telling Brightheart she is still beautiful to him.
- Mistyfoot and Stonefur forgiving their mother:
Mistyfoot (to Bluestar while she's dying): "We forgive you, Bluestar."
- Yellowfang's speech to Cinderpelt about losing someone in Forest of Secrets.
The New Prophecy
- Throughout Sunset, Leafpool has been looking for Cinderpelt in StarClan but can't find her. Then Yellowfang shows her Cinderkit opening her eyes and she realizes Cinderpelt is Cinderkit.
Power Of Three
- In The Sight when Graystripe comes back all of the clans start cheering him on.
- At the daylight gathering, Firestar announces one apprentice gets special mention: Jaypaw.
- Half-Moon watching over Jayfeather from the afterlife in Long Shadows.
- Berrynose and Honeyfern's tender moment in Sunrise before the Mood Whiplash.
- Pretty much every time new kits are born (except for maybe Silverstream's and Yellowfang's).
- Naming ceremony at the end of Eclipse: " Cinderheart, you are a warrior at last".
Omen Of The Stars
- In The Fourth Apprentice, when Honeyfern tells Jayfeather that she wants Berrynose and Poppyfrost to be happy together.
- Tigerheart and Dovepaw in general.
- In Night Whispers, Tigerheart stopping Ivypaw from destroying Flametail.
- That last line in Sign of the Moon, "I will wait for you forever, Jay's Wing!"
- In The Forgotten Warrior, Cinderheart's memory montage as she remembers her old life as Cinderpelt.
- Firestar telling Sandstorm how much he loves her in The Last Hope before he enters his final battle.
- Crookedstar's speech to Mapleshade in Crookedstar's Promise. Also a Crowning Moment Of Awesome and a Tear Jerker.
Mapleshade: "Your punishment is complete now, Crookedstar. You have lost everything."
- Crookedstar assured Silverkit that he wasn't really fighting with Oakheart.
Crookedstar: "It's okay, nobody's hurt. Don't be frightened. We're not really fighting. We're training, that's all. Everything's fine."
- Oakheart's line to Bluefur in Bluestar's Prophecy, after he admitted to her that he couldn't stop thinking about her and she told him that he didn't even really know her: "I want to know you. Everything about you--your favorite fresh-kill, your earliest memory, what you dream of..." The line caught me off-guard and struck me as extremely romantic, so much that I gushed aloud.
- The scene from Bluestar's Prophecy where Thrushpelt tells Bluefur that he'll pretend to be the father of her kits if it makes things easier for her. The very fact of her pregnancy confirms that she's not in love with him. But he'll do whatever he can to make her happy, even if it's not with him.
- Crookedstar discovering that he's going to be a father.
Crookedstar: I have to tell Oakheart. I have to tell everyone! *runs off but stops and faces Willowbreeze* It's okay, isn't it? If I tell everyone?