Jump to navigation Jump to search
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: The reactions to the two new sets of no-drop equipment and the updated old no-drops (they now level scale to be decent for your level but not the best, except adventurers who have it scale to your level-20).
- Continuity Lock Out: Since AQ is the first game in a long list of other AE games, new players uncertain about how Dragon Fable's shared timeline (or even how AQWorlds) had fitted into the whole timeline of events, require some thought about the whole storyline... This can be very confusing for people.
- Demonic Spiders: Sneaks (A type of snake) are probably the most common, but they're getting edged out of their position as "King of all monsters that make players tear their hair out." The most obnoxious thing about them is that they're very, very difficult to hit with anything except a ranged attack unless your character has high dexterity. However, some more-recently-introduced monsters are just as hard to hit or worse, and they don't have the ranged weapon weakness. And since status effects were introduced fairly late, monsters that use them are really, really obnoxious.
- Good Bad Bug: During the "Divide by Zero" war, the monster pool was abnormally strong, leading to waves of monsters that were 30 levels above the character's level. This also meant farming was made easier, but slowed war progress.
- Magnificent Bastard: Drakath (now a dragon)
- Player Punch: Waaahh... Galrick... and Vampire Slayer E
- Viewers Are Geniuses: The Devourer Saga is enough to induce a few headaches, as well as the constant references to other TV-shows and the Hurricane of Puns help slightly.
- Paranoia Fuel: Somethings. This Halloween, 500,000 of them were released into the game. They appear small and harmless enough, but they EAT other animals or people and take on their characteristics. They could be anyone. They could be everyone.