Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Main Character
- 2 Party Members
- 3 Mysterious Necromancers
- 4 The Network
- 5 The Sinister 7
- 6 Sub Race
- 7 Dracopyres
- 8 Werepyres
- 9 Werewolves
- 10 Vampires
The Hero of AdventureQuest
Artix von Krieger
Eselgee The Berserker:
Mysterious Stranger/Epsilon/Seth Cay Dhows/Shadowscythe/Tholeon Webb/St. Mohrred/Erebus
- Big Bad
- God Is Evil
- I Have Many Names
- Light Is Not Good/Dark Is Evil/Yin-Yang Bomb: He is a shadow the combination of Light and Dark.
- Meaningful Name A forum contest was held to give him a name, it was eventually decided that Erebus fitted the character best and it is also need for him to be defeated.
The'Galin (a.k.a. the Devourer)
- Big Bad: Of the Devourer saga.
- Demonic Possession: Who does he possess but one of his agents, Ryuusei Cartwright!
- Dark Is Not Evil: He's actually a pretty ok guy just doing the job his wife gave him. It's the people working for him that are truly evil.
- Humanity on Trial: This is how he goes about deciding what worlds to uncreate
- Obviously Evil: As evidenced by the devilish face on his main moon-like form.
- Subverted actully, As a Deity he is actually not evil its the fact that he can remove things from existence, and that he takes some Obviously Evil Aliens into the network to serve him that people believe he is this
- Omnicidal Maniac
- That's No Moon
The Sinister 7
Drakath the Darkness Dragon
- A Pupil of Mine Until He Turned to Evil: He was Wolfwing's son and refers to him as teacher.
- All There in the Manual: In order to understand most of the Draco Pyre Legacy, it's necessary to first go through the Devourer Saga.
- The Dreaded: Even Safiria doesn't want to fight him.
- Offing the Offspring: Tried to kill his son so he could regain the avatar of death.
- Redemption Equals Death
- This Was His True Form
- Dude Looks Like a Lady
- Sibling Rivalry: With his sister Gracefang.
- Turn Out Like His Father: Despite not being Balius' son, they share several similarities like their desire to be the strongest predator and wanting to conquer all of Darkovia. He resembles a young Nightbane before his redemption
- White-Haired Pretty Boy
- Badass Boast: Gives one to your character before he offers to turn you into a werepyre.
- My Greatest Failure: Giving Nightbane more power than other of his children.
- His killing his own daughter can't be a proud moment either.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: The only leader of a sub race willing to give diplomacy a try. Also, he tries to reduce the damage caused by his son.