Babylon 5/Recap/S05/E08 Day of the Dead
May the comet bring you wisdom...
This episode contains examples of:
- Back from the Dead: Adira, Dodger, and Morden all make an appearance, along with a friend from Lochley's past, Zoe.
- Dark Is Not Evil: When a nocturnal race with a vaguely sinister apperance reveals that its main religion revolves around dead people who return mysteriously every 200 years, you'd probably think they're evil. The Brakiri, though, are perfectly friendly and their Day of the Dead, while a little disturbing, brings resolution and leaves the participants warily thankful for the experience. Well, mostly...
- Dead Person Conversation
- Driven to Suicide: Zoe eventually admits that she overdosed on purpose.
- Hey, It's Penn and Teller!
- The Runaway: Lochley and her friend Zoe were this. Lochley eventually came back after she found Zoe's corpse in their hideaway.
- The Voiceless: Zooty, who only speaks through his little machine.