Call of Duty/Fanfic Recs
RAMIREZ! Bring up the remaining 10% that's worth dying for!
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Call of Duty Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into homosexual or non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended by Jonn, J Bridge
- Synopsis: A fanvid of Modern Warfare, this features
Ghost"Spectre" and "Dust" on their mission to find a CIA agent somewhere in Eastern Europe.
- Comments: The series is known for its action-movie feel, and the videos preserve that perfectly. They even throw in a few Continuity Nods in there.
- Recommended by Gentlemens Dame 883
- Synopsis: When Makarov and Liquid Ocelot team up, Snake and Ghost are the only ones who can stop them.
- Comments: A blend of parody with hilarious potshots at both series (with a major character from a third franchise joining the fray later) and compelling action.
the Legend of Spyro : World at War (prolouge) by The Dragon Spetznaz
- Recommended by Idk 12345678910
- Synopsis: When a teleporter in Der Riese malfunctions , Richtofen , dempsey , Takeo, and Nikolai all end up in the world of Spyro the Dragon.
- Comments: It starts off slow , but everyone stays in character. The only problem I see with it is that there is an OC introduced that starts off a little overpowered. However , this is soon fixed.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
Caught In The System(Link) by Sassy Satsuma
- Recomended by Eiram
- Synopsis: 2nd Lt. Lara 'Bones' McCoy is a disillusioned medic attached to the British Parachute Regiment, Cpt. John Mactavish the troubled leader of the 141. But when a shock transfer throws the two together, both are tested in ways they could never have imagined.
- Comments: A far cry from the typical "Woman in the 141" Mary Sues. Sassy writes a believable story with well developed characters.
- Ships: Soap/OC Ghost/OC