- One of his few in-career moments came when he and Gangrel were ordered by The Undertaker to beat and 'crucify' Christian for his failure. They looked at each other for a moment then went after the much bigger and much more experienced Acolytes (Farooq & Bradshaw) in an effort to save him.
"The Brood's loyalty to The Undertaker and The Ministry of Darkness was shattered by the Brood's bond to each other."
- What else other than his Retirement Speech.
- On 04/15/11 the next night, he relinquished the World Heavyweight Championship on Smack Down, he came down to the ring to embrace his best friend and kayfabe brother Christian when Christian became the new co-#1 contender to face Alberto Del Rio for the now-vacant title.
- After the Smack Down tapings, Edge & Christian bust out one last five second pose for the benefit of those with flash photography... And then the entire SmackDown roster came out to the top of the stage & gave him a standing ovation.
- Not to mention, during the Smackdown speech, him thanking his mother, who raised him on her own. The crowd broke out into a chant of "THANK YOU MOM".
- Before heading out to the ring that night, he shook a couple of hands (Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero respectively), then we see Kane. The two stare at each other, and shake hands.
- September 17th, 2011 - The first WWE show taped in Toronto since Edge retired, and they decide to make it "Edge Appreciation Night".
- And it continued for 40 minutes after SmackDown finished taping, with the footage being included on the Blu-Ray edition of You Think You Know Me: The Story of Edge.
- From his induction to the WWE Hall of Fame - "And I'd like to thank the best tag team partner I've ever had. And it's not Christian; it's my mom."
- Also, seeing a short clip of Edge running around in the lobby like it was a ring. It looked like he was still that little kid who wanted to be in the WWE for a living.
- Back to Edge