Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
Graham McNeill is a Scottish writer. His Warhammer 40,000 novels include Storm of Iron (featuring the Imperial Guard and the Imperial Fists facing off against the Iron Warriors); the Ultramarines Warriors of Ultramar, Nightbringer, Dead Sky, Black Sun, The Killing Ground and Courage and Honour; and the Horus Heresy False Gods, Fulgrim, A Thousand Sons, and Mechanicum, and his Warhammer Fantasy Battle novels, Heldenhammer, The Ambassador, The Ambassador Chronicles, and Guardians of the Forest.
This Creator page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
Graham McNeill provides examples of the following tropes:
- Author Vocabulary Calendar: Has a habit of using "tattoo" to mean "pattern", and a character becoming angry is often described as "his choler rose".
- Alien Sky: Featured in Dead Sky, Black Sun.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Uriel Ventress amongst others.
- A Million Is a Statistic: He writes Warhammer, this is par for the course.
- Anti-Hero: The Iron Warriors amongst others.
- Badass: He writes for Warhammer, after all.
- Doomed by Canon: Effectively whenever he is writing Horus Heresy novels.
- Downer Ending: Frequently when he is writing anything to do with Warhammer.
- Villain Protagonist - the Iron Warriors in Storm of Iron.