It stars Hannah, the new manager of a lingerie store, who is tasked with hiring some new employees to help her in managing the store. She has evaluate her new prospective employees to see how well they do for the job, and, just possibly, might be able to wind up with a somewhat less lonely bed at night.
- 24-Hour Trope Clock: Specific times are, oddly enough, referenced by military time (i.e.: 21:00) instead of standard time.
- Bowdlerise: The Steam version is partially censored due to restrictions on adult content, though a patch on the author's website is provided to undo the censorship.
- Fundamentally Female Cast: Justified by the premise of the game, not to mention the clientele of the store managed by the protagonist caters exclusively to women.
- Furry Fandom: Hannah is accused at one point of being a furry, which she vehemently denies, though she does point out they do have some lingerie items that cater to that demographic in the store.
- Girls Love: All pairings in the game accessible to the player are female-female only. An NPC is mentioned as being in some heterosexual relationships, but this has no bearing on the player.
- Golden Ending: Also the "harem" ending, which is surprisingly difficult to achieve, though a definite prerequisite is getting all the other endings first.
- Another important flag that must be triggered is that all the other epilogue's of the other good endings must be achieved prior, which means the player has successfully achieved all other conditions for the best ending.
- Irony: Frequently used for both humor and drama
- A humorous use would be when the girls suggest they sell lingerie while wearing the products they sell as walking advertisement. The irony is that even though it goes against standard employee uniform policy, allowing it turns out to result in massive increase in sales.
- A dramatic version is incorporated into the Bad Ending. If Hannah is unable to choose one of the girls and wants to keep them all as employees without meeting all the conditions for the Golden Ending, she will be fired from her job for failing what amounted to a Secret Test of Character. This is quite ironic because it's possible to get showered in praise by Hannah's boss for her business decisions all throughout this particular route yet still get a bad ending.
- Memetic Mutation: Several memes are alluded to or directly referenced in this game, to the point you'd think a channer wrote the script.
- Nonstandard Game Over: A form of this happens when the player chooses to hire one of the girls based on the interviews alone. They count as good endings, but end the game early, mostly skipped the romance arcs from the actual routes.
- Shown Their Work: It's obvious the scriptwriter did some research into how the lingerie business works.
- Title Drop: The name of the store is also the game's title, so done as soon as the game starts more or less.
- The Three Faces of Eve: Played With. Charlotte would be the Child, but despite what you'd think based on surface impressions, Jasmin turns out to be the Mother, while Sophie is the Seductress.
- Yiff: The trope is mentioned at one point when discussing cat themed lingerie.
- You Are in Command Now: Played for Laughs. Hannah wakes up one day, and her boss tells her she's now the manager out of the blue, to her utter surprise and shock.