- All There in the Manual: Of all the countless questions left unanswered, Weaver has since provided information of quite a many.
- Audience Participation Failure: Weaver had first attempted to run Ruby Quest on the /r9k/ board, which unfortunately was going nowhere. He had later moved it to /tg/ where its interest and participation spread like wildfire among the community
- Deleted Scenes:
"Red came back as some kind of 'force', as seen in the OP's image. Things started coming to life, including the walls themselves. Shit hit the fan. Ruby had a temporary hallucination where everything in the facility was suddenly friendly and happy, Red was wishing her a happy birthday, etc.
- For the rest, see the 'Image Links' tab.
- Fan Nickname/ Known Only By Their Nickname: CJOPAZE.
- The Unpronounceable: Although, a recurring Ruby Quest player--known as "Amazing"--attempted to clarify it as "Syo-pah-zay" 
- Follow the Leader: RQ inspired a lot of other "Quest" collective games on /tg/ and other boards, such as Mudy Quest. Asking whether this was a good or bad thing can cause an Internet Backdraft.
- What Measure Is a Fictional-Character?: A Real Life example; nearing the end of the main game, /tg/ goes into a huge debate over the moral consequences of whether or not to Mercy Kill Bella.
- Schedule Slip: Apparently, the main reason /tg/ raged at Maddie so hard during Thursday Quest.
- Subverted[?] when Weaver announces that he actually "never said Thursday".
- Trolling Creator: Weaver had actually admitted this during the Déjà Vu special.
- Identity Impersonator: Comically Averted. During The Weaver, someone had attempted to impersonate the actual Weaver with a Rule 34 spam image drawn in his style. However, this was mainly ignored due to the fact he had got Weaver's tripcode wrong.
- Sequelitis: For the first time in Ruby Quest's history on the site; the Daisy Quest gag's thread had only achieved a Good Thread archive rating, as every thread before has always been awarded with an Epic Thread rating.
- ↑ (and considering the impact it had on the community itself, thank God it did!)
- ↑ (Additionally known as "Perogra"; infrequently referred to as the "Bound Watcher", "He Who Slumbers in the Buried Dark", and the "God of the Green Throne")
>This is all just Weaver doing shit for the hell of it.
- ↑ (And by that, I mean MS Paint)
- ↑ "Don't you start that bullshit again."
"And that's game"
"DIE FALSE WEAVER!"
". . .
son I am disappoint
You think after all the bullshit from Ruby Quest most of us would have Weaver's trip memorized"