< 07-GhostJump to navigation Jump to search
- Nightmare Fuel: A Kor woman's face rapidly dissolves with the eye going first.
- Angst Dissonance: Although his tragic past gives him some leeway, Teito constantly moans about Mikage's death every single episode/manga chapter, even though he's been reincarnated.
- Angst? What Angst?: after having had his country invaded and everyone he knew, including his adoptive father, murdered while still a small child, being made a combat slave and forced to kill people daily for training during years and seeing his only friend die after having been possessed by the man who killed Father Teito Klein holds himself remarkably well. He still angsts a lot but who wouldn't in his place?
- Complete Monster: As of Chapter 79 of the Manga, Ayanami is this.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Teito using the Eye of Mikhail.
- Also, the fights between the bishops and Ayanami's men, plus Teito's fight with Ayanami, in episodes 24 and 25 of the anime.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Castor's Frau dolls. And the collar scene.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Any moment Mikage and Teito reinforce their friendship. No, really.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Ayanami. Yes, he did kill Mikage, and try to ruin Teito's life, but he still has a very large fanbase.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Hakuren, initially a Replacement Scrappy for Mikage, until he proves to be a more decent person than his brother, Shuri.
- Kuroyuri also counts.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Teito is considered to be this by a large portion of the fandom
- Marty Stu: My God Teito, even the fans agree; Tragic past -check, lost memories -check, secret royalty -check, God-like power -check (he controls the eye of Mikhail AND is Pandora's box), The fact that every character in the series seems to want him -check, the fact that he is constantly labelled as having a pure soul despite the fact that he has murdered -check... The list goes on!
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Kuroyuri says "It's a secret <3" when his gender is questioned in an omake in the manga.
- The Woobie: Teito. The tragic life of a slave, being forced to kill for a living, the fact that everybody wants him, the fact that he happens to be the last surviving member of the royal family of a civilisation that was destroyed, the deaths of his biological father, the man he knew as his father, and Mikage the God-like power that's inside his body, and NOW we learn that the reason Ayanami needs him is that he is Pandora's box
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Verloren's motivation.