Dead Rising 2/Trivia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Defictionalization: In a truly weird case, zombie rights group C.U.R.E. is a legally recognized political party in the U.K.:
- Fan Nickname: Kanye Wesker for TK. It's quite appropriate, actually.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Brent Ernst/Slappy is Light Yagami only crazier. It really comes out when he yells.
- Carl Schliff's voiced by Samuel Vincent, best known as the voice of Edd (a.k.a. Double D) from Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy you can kind of hear him when he yells or screams.
- Believe it or not, but Ted's voiced by Lockon Stratos.
- Antoine played by veteran voice actor Scott McNeil, who you may recognize as characters such as Proto Man, Dr. Wily and Von Hohenheim.
- Randy Tugman's voiced by Patton Oswalt of all people.
- Reed is voiced by L.
- The Other Darrin: In Off the Record, Stacey Forsythe's voiced by the same actress, but her voice is subtly lower, and her facial features are also slightly different with more arched eyebrows and narrower eyes, giving her a more mature and sultry look rather than her "cute" original appearance. This makes sense after she makes her Face Heel Turn and is revealed as the Big Bad, and the achievement you get after you defeat her even lampshades this by saying "the shifty eyes should have given it away."
- What Could Have Been The art book for Dead Rising 2 and some early previews show that the game would've taken place in one large, Western-themed casino with a steamboat in the side (source)(or perhaps that was one of the several casino/hotels, along with a different, Luxor-like Yucatan, seen in some pictures provided), that Fortune City would be an actual city with a large entertainment-like area similar to the final game's Fortune City and near a Phenotrans (then called Biotrans) facility (source), overall more ambitious and large scale concepts for the area and casinos (source) (source) (source), and a different design for the entrance to the bar in the Yucatan.
- Back to Dead Rising 2