The Hour of the Dragon
This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
Tropes used in The Hour of the Dragon include:
- Blood Magic: Why Xaltotun lets his allies die.
- The Caligula: Valerius.
- Cool Sword: A good, practical one.
- Dark Is Not Evil: The Cult of Asura.
- Evil Is Not Well Lit: They imprison Conan there.
- Famed in Story: Conan. He uses it.
- Fantasy Jews: The Asurans, maybe. A secretive and ghettoized religion persecuted by the dominant religion of Mitra until Conan puts a stop to it.
- Galley Slave: Conan, briefly.
- Girl in the Tower: The countess.
- Happy Rain: The end of the plague is a storm.
- Ominous Fog: Valerius curses it
- Our Ghouls Are Creepier
- Our Vampires Are Different
- Rightful King Returns: Twice[context?]
- Secret Circle of Secrets: The cult of Asura.
- Seers: A cryptic one.
- Turncoat: Publio.
- Villain Opening Scene: With the conspirators.
- Virgin Sacrifice: Xaltotun attempts this.
- When the Clock Strikes Twelve: When executions are held.