The Looney Tunes Show/Radar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 101 -- Best Friends
- 2 102 -- Members Only
- 3 103 -- The Jailbird and Jailbunny
- 4 104 -- Fish and Visitors
- 5 106 -- Reunion
- 6 107 -- Casa de Calma
- 7 109 -- The Foghorn Leghorn Story
- 8 112 -- Double Date
- 9 116 -- That's My Baby
- 10 118 -- The DMV
- 11 119 -- Off Duty Cop
- 12 121 -- French Fries
- 13 122 -- Beauty Shop
- 14 123 -- The Float
- 15 124 -- The Shelf
101 -- Best Friends
- On the game show "Besties," the Goofy Gophers say they like "cruising".
- And they're both male.
102 -- Members Only
- Some stripper-like martians are featured in the "I'm a Martian" song. Boom-shaka-laka indeed.
103 -- The Jailbird and Jailbunny
104 -- Fish and Visitors
- While crashing at their place, Yosemite Sam instructs Bugs and Daffy, "Wake me up at 4:30. Unless I'm having night terrors... or if there's a tie on the doorknob."
- In that same episode Daffy tells Sam under no circumstances to ever open the third drawer on the left. He does it anyways and finds some DVDs. The look Bugs levels at a sheepish Daffy is particularly damning.
106 -- Reunion
- Wile E. Coyote gets an email from the ACME Catalog with the headline, "Wanna be bigger?!"
107 -- Casa de Calma
- The Hollywood starlet Starlet Johanssen is pretty curvy, especially with the bikini. In one scene, she takes off her towel while entering a massage room.
109 -- The Foghorn Leghorn Story
- Daffy's description of Foghorn. Also, Yosemite Sam is hanging his laundry out to dry, one of which is a banana hammock (slang term for a scandalously revealing thong).
112 -- Double Date
- Lola (after falling for Daffy): "You have a really big beak."
Daffy (about Tina): "Her beak is bigger than mine."
- When Daffy sees Lola in his house lying on his bed...suggestively...his towel falls off.
Lola: "Hello, Daffy".
116 -- That's My Baby
- The basis of the "couple fight": Daffy sees Tina with a baby duck and assumes it's hers that she had with another duck. The assumption that she was cheating on him is the reason why Daffy says that she is dead to him... until she says that she's babysitting her sister's kid.
- Everything about "Skunk Funk" -- especially the Shout-Out to The Continental (the SNL recurring sketch with Christopher Walken as the title character, though it was shown in black and white like the original version) with the woman running for the door whenever The Continential says or does something really raunchy to his unseen guest.
118 -- The DMV
119 -- Off Duty Cop
- As Daffy shows him "Off Duty Cop", Porky has to ask "Does he handcuff everyone he meets?" right as the action hero appears to be getting into a romantic scene. And it ends in handcuffs, too! ... because she was a criminal, like with all the other handcuffings.
- Bugs getting addicted to an energy drink, right down to negotiating a deal to meet up with a "supplier" to get his fix.
- Yosemite Sam running away from the cops bare-ass naked.
121 -- French Fries
- "Porky is a big....piece of......(stops)....GARBAGE!
122 -- Beauty Shop
- Bugs posing as Porky's girlfriend for dance school and Speedy falling in love with him.
123 -- The Float
- Daffy literally strips Porky.
- Then Porky tackles Daffy, naked, and Bugs watches... rather interestingly into it.
- During the gophers' "Best Friends" song, they lick a vanilla ice cream cone.
124 -- The Shelf
- "My Eyes Are Up Here" is said at least twice.