< To Heart
- Ass Pull: Kotone canonically harbored feelings for Masashi in the first season, but when Remember my Memories rolled around, she confesses to Hiroyuki out of nowhere.
- Masashi also did confess to Akari in Remember my Memories despite the above, and Akari knew of his feelings towards her all along, calmly rejecting him.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Multi's graduation ceremony, held by her friends.
- Sequelitis: Arguably Remember my Memories, due to many reasons: the Ass Pull that was Kotone's confession to Hiroyuki (as well as Masashi's to Akari), Multi's Hostile Show Takeover and Hiroyuki upping his Jerkassness towards Akari before finally falling for her did not rub many fans the right way.
- Also splitting people is the different art style, taken straight from the game.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Multi in the sequel.
- Multi also proved exceptionally popular in fandom after the first To Heart anime aired, which is likely why she got so much focus in RMM.
- Tear Jerker: Several times in Remember my Memories particularly the "deactivation" of Feel, then later Multi.
- Wall Banger: See Ass Pull above.
- The Woobie: Kotone Himekawa. Her parents are never around, she's got Psychic Powers that cause people to avoid her, since getting close to her supposedly gives you bad luck because she can foresee any unfortunate events that would occur to anyone close to her.
- Subverted in Remember my Memories when she becomes best friends with (and manager of) Aoi Matsubara, though for a while she nearly goes back to being The Woobie when Aoi's popularity skyrockets after the latter's championship fight.