These are all the characters that appear in the Apocalypse film series.
- 1 The Haters
- 2 One Nation Earth
- 3 Others
The main character that appears in all the films so far. Played by Leigh Lewis.
- Fake Kill Scare: Was believed to have died in Tribulation, but was spared for the events in Judgment.
- Thanatos Gambit: Helen Hannah allowing herself to be captured by the One Nation Earth forces so she could enter the Day Of Wonders program and expose the truth of it by wearing a contact lens camera. The Antichrist, however, spares her from death.
Helen Hannah's World News Network co-anchor and lover, he became a believer in Jesus Christ and a martyr in Apocalypse. Played by Richard Nester.
The lead character in Revelation. Played by Jeff Fahey.
- Give Me a Sign: Demands God to do so when he isn't so sure whether to put his faith in God or Franco Maccalusso. He eventually gets his sign near the end of Revelation.
- I Will Find You: His main quest in the movie is to find his wife and daughter, only to find out that they have been raptured and the only way he can be with them again is to put his faith in Jesus.
- Killed Off for Real: Mentioned in Tribulation as being a martyr.
The lead character in Tribulation. Played by Gary Busey.
- I Will Find You: When Tom is separated from his wife due to his automobile accident and events that occurred in the Tribulation, this becomes his quest in the movie Tribulation. Fortunately, he finds her among a group of Haters.
- Rip Van Winkle: Wakes up a few years into the Tribulation after being in an automobile accident that left him in a coma.
Thomas Canboro's wife in Tribulation. Played by Sherry Miller.
The brother-in-law of Thomas Canboro and brother of Susan Canboro. He appears in Tribulation. Played by Howie Mandell.
- Cassandra Truth: Nobody in his family believes that the future One Nation Earth agents are after him in the first half of the movie except for Tom's sister Eileen, who is a born-again Christian.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Was believed to be this before the Rapture.
- Ouija Board: Uses what is called the Tabarrok Board in order to find out some things. Two of the answers he gets from it are Genesis 11:6 and "I AM".
One of the Hater members in Judgment. Played by Mr. T.
One Nation Earth
The Antichrist in the series. Played by Sam Bornstein in Apocalypse, and by Nick Mancuso in the others.
- A God Am I: He claims to be the one true God.
- Digital Avatar: Has one in the "Day Of Wonders" virtual reality program.
- Not So Different: Believes that he isn't so different from God, which Helen Hannah refutes by saying God loved the world and died for it, whereas Lucifer through Maccalusso wants the world to die for him.
- Taking You with Me: The Devil in the form of the Antichrist Franco Maccalusso pretty much knows he's doomed for the Lake Of Fire, and so decides to take as many souls with him in the Tribulation through the Mark of the Beast.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Franco Maccalusso has been in the spotlight a bit longer than he has actively been the Antichrist, mostly due to his book Babel Becomes One.
- A Wizard Did It: His claim that he himself as God was responsible for all the launched nukes disappearing as well as all the people who disappeared in what would be called the Rapture.
Supposedly the False Prophet. He appears only in Apocalypse and Revelation. Played by David Roddis.
A formerly wheelchair-bound computer technician, he is the half-brother of Helen Hannah. He appears in Revelation and Judgment. Played by Tony Nappo.
A blind woman who was originally with the Haters as an unbeliever, but became a Maccalusso convert by being exposed to the Day Of Wonders in Revelation. Played by Carol Alt.
The brother of Thomas Canboro. He appears in Tribulation.
- Irritation Is the Sincerest Form of Flattery: In the early part of Tribulation, young Calvin Canboro imitates young Tom Canboro until Tom talks about Calvin having to go to the bathroom, which gets Calvin to stop imitating Tom when he finds himself repeating what Tom said.
- Potty Failure: Happened when he was a child, and could Never Live It Down.
- You Have Failed Me...: Was choked to death inside the Day Of Wonders program by the Antichrist's Digital Avatar when he failed to convert his brother.
The prosecutor in the trial of Helen Hannah and Mitch Kendrick's ex-lover in Judgment. Played by Jessica Steen.
- Amoral Attorney
- Meaningful Name: It makes you wonder how she got to the top of her profession.
- You Have Failed Me...: A deleted scene from Judgment indicates that her fate was not so kind when she failed to give the Antichrist the desired verdict.