Codename: Kids Next Door/Radar
Codename: Kids Next Door has Crap Getting Past the Radar pretty much every episode.
- "Operation: S.P.A.N.K." (where Count Spankulot joins the Kids Next Door after getting arrested for spanking an innocent child) has a lot of scenes that just seem wrong if you like to let your mind wander into the gutter.
- The Judge's wife (whom Spankulot had accidentally spanked earlier) is seen smiling coyly and waving to him during his second trial.
- "Operation: P.O.I.N.T." is basically eleven minutes of teen sex innuendo. It's been lampshaded more than once, too. There's a laser shaped like a... yeah.... That same episode had everyone grossed out by what was in a teen's car. And Numbuh Two was laughing... To be fair, it was french fries, however, subverting both tropes used in that supposed gross-out scene.
- The following from "Operation: B.E.A.C.H.":
Numbuh Four: Kuki, you're not gonna marry that dork, are you?
Numbuh Three: Of course not! We're just pretending.
King Sandy: Pretending?! The king never pretends!
Numbuh Three: What are you, nuts? I can't get married for real. I'm like 10 years old!
King Sandy: (leans in close) That's okay! I've always liked older women! (purrs)
- The episode "Operation: D.A.T.E." has Numbuh One and his girlfriend Lizzie hiding in a closet when being chased by a brainwashed group of kids, prompting Lizzie to say: "Oh, Nigey! I definitely want a picture of this!"
- "Operation: B.R.I.E.F." has Numbuh One getting a pair of briefs from the Delightful Children. Numbuh Four notes the size of said briefs and asks Numbuh One, "What's your size?" Note that, Numbuh One's butt is supposed to be unnaturally huge, as stated by the others in the show. But yes, that line from Numbuh Four sounds very risqué stand-alone, and is somewhat of a Double Entendre in-context.
- In The Movie, seniorcizombified Numbuh Three and Five have sagging, jiggling breasts. Sagging. Jiggling. Breasts. How the hell did that get past the radar? Though considering what they looked like at the time, it was probably closer to Squick territory.
- "Operation: G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S."
- The episode features all of the good guys save Numbuh Two's little brother being transformed into animals by the series' arch-nemesis, Father. As this happens, two Kids Next Door operatives witness the Alpha Bitch-type character Numbuh 86 get transformed into an Irish Setter. Their only response: "Well that figures."
- In the same episode, Numbuh One told everyone on board to gear up in their "Birthday Suits", which are portable forcefields. Tommy took that phrase too literally.
- Operations "S.I.T.T.E.R." and "P.O.P." are pretty self-explanatory for their heavy use of sexual innuendo and alcohol reference, respectively.
- In "Operation: P.O.P.", Numbuh Two is being interrogated by the Soda Control Board. His response: "Go suck on a straw."
- "Operation D.O.G.H.O.U.S.E." has a fun one at the end of the episode. After the teacher has her weredog-transforming necklace removed, we cut to the teacher talking in front of her class while holding a book labeled divorce law.
Teacher: That's why you never accept a gift from your creepy ex-husband.
- "Operation C.A.K.E.D.-T.W.O." has a moment at the climax of the episode, where Lizzie is steering a long rocket towards a giant Pound Cake, screams "I'M COMING NIGEY!" And the next thing we see is white stuff raining down on the kids. Some even lick it off of their faces and comment on how tasty it is.
- There is "Operation: D.I.A.P.E.R.", which has a loooong Running Gag about how none of the Sector V's kids knew where babies came from, except from Numbuh Five, whose father is a doctor. At the end of the episode, she tells the truth (offscreen) to the others, which gives us a credits sequence with all the children disgusted and shocked (especially Numbuh Three, who runs around yelling "Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross..."). In the very end, Numbuh One exclaims, "Babies don't come from New Jersey! They come from Philadelphia".
- Numbuh Two: (explaining what he put in a fondue serving, ending with taffy) You know, they say taffy is an amnesiac.
- "Alright, Cree. We know you're wearing a B.R.A., and we're going to put a stop to it if it's the last thing we do!" Interestingly enough, the line was said in the episode Operation S.U.P.P.O.R.T. Coincidence, or not?
- The "Nude Torpedo" in "Operation: A.R.C.T.I.C.". Nuff said.
- "Operation: L.I.C.O.R.I.C.E.": "Licorice, licorice/turned rancid and black!/'Twas dead though not red and it tasted like/(pirates start coughing)"
- "Operation: S.P.I.N.A.C.H.": Numbuh One: "I will not eat it [the spinach]/Not even a scrap!/I will not eat it/it tastes like-- (cue Spinach Inquisition dumping him into spinach)
- In Operation F.U.T.U.R.E., there is a line that is EXTREMELY hard to get. It was said by one of the Boy scientists and slipped by because it just sounds like Scientific Jargon, unless you pay attention.
Unnamed Boy Scientist:Well, cross-lining the cootie matrix to the mega testosterone didn't work."
- He means aphrodisiac.