- In iGot a Hot Room, Carly's room burns down due to the gummy bear lamp Spencer made for her. The only time the Epic Fail trope is played for something serious on the show. It's tearjerking because Carly was really upset, and a lot of her things were destroyed.
- Freddie in iSaved Your Life, the non-extended version. The couple looked so happy and cute together, and then Sam gets into his head with the bacon theory. You can tell he's not comfortable with the situation at all, and that even kissing Carly feels like he's doing the wrong thing. The way he 'retreats', and then his "What did I do" introspection. That whole episode cemented both Freddie's woobie status, as he just cannot catch a break (even from his own conscience), and cemented just how strong his convictions are. But still, poor guy.
- The scene with Sam in juvie
- Carly's breakdown when she realizes that she misses her old life and wants things back the way they were. Her crying in the hallway was a true Tear Jerker.
- The last half in one way or another.
- iSpeed Date though YMMV. Sam insults Freddie about no-one wanting him only to find he had 3 girls ask him. She refuses to ask any boy to the Girl's Choice dance, until Carly convinces her to ask Gibby out because Sam embarrassed her on the webshow. Sam is then rejected by Gibby and Freddie laughs at her. She tries again to have Gibby take her to the dance, only be rejected a second time and he's got a stunning girl at his house already. Sam stumbles back to the Groovy Smoothie, only to find Carly and Freddie slow dancing together, leaving Sam completely and utterly alone. Sure, she may have been a complete jerk leading up until then, but the face she makes when she leaves the Groovy Smoothy is almost heartbreaking.
- iQuit iCarly. The near death experience Carly has on the window washer's platform, being saved by Sam, Spencer and Freddie, and realizing what they've been through in the episode...their reaction says it all.
- And then they're so frightened and in shock after that near death experience that they just turn to each other and start sobbing and hugging each other.
- iDo: Carly singing her song Shakespeare to Jodi after Gordon finds himself unable to.
- iPity the Nevel. No intervention of lame background jokes, not even the bad-punchline conclusion of that episode, can take away the power of suddenly finding a guilty conscience in someone who's supposedly a Complete Monster ... and especially seeing the heartfelt, truly emotional reconciliation between Nevel and the little girl he had spazzed on..
- Freddie's speech to Sam at the end of iOMG.
- And her subsequent reaction.
- Carly having her heart broken by Steven in iParty With Victorious.
- iWanna Stay With Spencer: Carly and Spencer's farewell. And the when the whole Carly going away thing gets cancelled, as Grandpa Shay sees how much Spencer cares about Carly.
- In iCook, this small scene happens.
Spencer: Sorry, I was just... waiting for someone.
- Which brings tears of joy when Nug-Nug shows up and he and Spencer hug.
- In iParty With Victorious:
(After it is revealed that Steven is cheating on Carly.)
- iLove You. Carly tells Spencer and Jenna that their relationship isn't normal. We then see that Sam and Freddie are eavesdropping on the conversation. Carly tells Jenna and Spencer that they are taking the platonic connection they have and trying to force it into a relationship and that it's weird. Sam and Freddie get in the elevator, and Sam stops it to ask Freddie if she thinks they doing the same thing as Jenna and Spencer. Sam thinks the kiss was "just intense" claiming the two don't click that way. Then they talk about how each other is not suited for the other. Freddie is too normal for Sam, and Sam is too abnormal for Freddie. They then realize they have broken up. Sam then un-pauses the elevator and it lands in the apartment, where Freddie tells Sam he loves her. There's a Beat. Then Sam says the same. And they kiss. They then decide to break up at midnight because it's only 10:30. And the episode ends as they kiss again before the elevator closes.
- iStill Psycho, having no other means of escape, the iCarly gang shock Freddie to disable to tracking chip in his head to trigger an alarm to get Mrs. Benson to come save them. Mrs. Benson is absolutely terrified when she gets the alarm, scared the Ax Crazy Nora may have done something to Freddie. Adult Fear is in full gear for this.
- Nora's whole situation in the first iPsycho. Poor, poor crazy girl...
- A big YMMV, but Victorious breaking iCarly's streak for favorite TV show at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards. While it doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome for the Victorious fans (unless you like it nowhere near as much as iCarly), it's hard to not feel bad for the iCarly cast considering they've always been bigger, unless you love Victorious a LOT more than (or hate) iCarly. And if you do, it's still a very impressive feat. Victoria's speech when they were accepting the award certainly didn't make it any less touching, either.
- It feels bad for the fans of the show because it's not really anything the main actors have done to deserve getting overtaken. Nick's Executive Meddling and Dan Schneider's inability to run two shows at once without screwing one over has lead to iCarly being starved of attention and the love that made it so popular in the first place. It gets less episodes, the Victorious show and cast are constantly being promoted over iCarly and the writing has suffered and meant the show is prematurely getting Ruined FOREVER.