Alex thought she was just having a normal vacation to Greece. After a night of partying, she wakes up in a motel, alone. Just as she remembers her night with a mysterious Greek bad boy, she opens the door to the hall and finds him dead. Working under the radar, she searches for the killer with help from her friends and siblings.
Zoe thought this was the beginning of everything for her. She wakes up in bed the morning after her wedding night and finds her husband dead. Fearing for her own life, she hides him and begins to search for his killer throughout Ancient Greece with help from the gods and goddesses.
- Action Girl: Alex and Zoe.
- Bi the Way: Callista seems to be fairly equal opportunity, especially when it comes to Alex.
- Brainless Beauty: Callista
- Deadpan Snarker: Everyone, but most prominently Sophia.
- Fiery Redhead: Alex and Sophia. Averted by Zoe.
- Five-Man Band:
- Gone Swimming, Clothes Stolen: Well, not stolen. Just forgotten.
- Headbutting Heroes: Sophia and Callista in Present-Day Greece, Aphrodite and Athena in Ancient Greece.
- Insistent Terminology: It's Sophi-A not Sophi-E.
- Outdoor Bath Peeping: Ares on Zoe, making him fall into lust with her.
- Meaningful Name: Basically, everyone in the book has a name that is both A: Greek, and B: coordinating with their Ancient Greek counterpart, like Callista (most beautiful) being Aphrodite in Ancient Greece.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Evan and Zoe have moments like these a LOT
- Teen Genius: Sophia, the youngest member of the party and the smartest
- Those Two Guys: Tommy and Steve, Alex's brothers
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Alex and Callista
- Your Cheating Heart: Callista and Jason sleep together behind Steve's back.