Marion Zimmer Bradley
Marion Zimmer Bradley (1930-1999) was a prolific Speculative Fiction and Fantasy writer who was often regarded as having a feminist bent to her work. MZB, as she was known to fans, was a co-founder and the namer of The Society for Creative Anachronism.
She was most famous for her Darkover series and the novel The Mists of Avalon. She was a contributor to the Thieves' World setting, with a sequence of stories featuring Lythande, Mage of the Blue Star. She also dove into gay and lesbian Pulp Fiction early in her career.
- Atlantis: Web of Darkness and Web of Light
- Contemptible Cover: Hunters of the Red Moon
- Knife-Throwing Act: Knives of Desire
- Bradley was also a target girl for a knife-thrower act herself in her younger days
- Perspective Flip: The Firebrand retells The Iliad from the perspective of Kassandra.