Describe Mika Kanai here
Hmm, lemme see... She f-- Ugh, never mind, that was too far off. Lemme try that again.
Ex-wife of Koichi Yamadera, who is also a seiyuu. Mika Kanai is one of the go-to seiyuus when it comes to characters that hasn't even reached puberty or at least just plain cheery. Not to say that's her only role, she occasionally plays against her type, whether it's about shyness or completely emotionless characters.
She also has a singing career.
Notable roles by Mika Kanai:
- Purin (Jigglypuff), Chikorita, and several other species in Pokémon
- Arche Klein in Tales of Phantasia
- Tiffa Adil in Gundam X (Playing Against Type One)
- Vanilla H in Galaxy Angel series (Playing Against Type Two). Also Normad.
- Mio Sasuga in Super Robot Wars (Masou Kishin)
- Kaguya Sumeragi in Code Geass
- Satoko Hojo in the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni franchise
- Salsa in Eternal Sonata
- Maju Sendo in Kaitou Saint Tail
- Emi and Yumi Hanner in The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, consistently playing them with slightly different voices (Yumi's is slightly higher-pitched than Emi's)
- Scribbled Panda in Ranma ½
- Yūkimaru in Naruto Shippuden
- Mimete in Sailor Moon S
- Alice in the Bloody Roar series until 4.
- Sateen in Lime-iro Senkitan
- Histoire in Hyperdimension Neptunia